Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

short USDCAD 1.0295 sl 1.033, same rationale as LF (tks) plus i dont expect to see the EUR to sell off back to 1.27

Just a quick question.. I've been trading on a demo for a few months and been doing ok on small size (1 or 2 lots)..I am making roughly around 2 grand a month..should I start applying for prop houses or stick to spread betting?

Just a quick question.. I've been trading on a demo for a few months and been doing ok on small size (1 or 2 lots)..I am making roughly around 2 grand a month..should I start applying for prop houses or stick to spread betting?

id start a thread to get the question answered properly,my take is learn the hard way,dont pay anyone,its not a simple as that,if it was wed all do it. Demo is totally different from live, try in a live account for smallstakes(micro lots)

Guys

Migs is a good friend of mine who I worked along side in an regulated trading environment. His knowlwedge of fundamentals is second to none and and has insite of levels regarding eur/usd which is the only market he trades.His style is similar to wacky.Welcome migs

Interesting, sounds a bit like how I trade.

Welcome to the thread, Migs!

id start a thread to get the question answered properly,my take is learn the hard way,dont pay anyone,its not a simple as that,if it was wed all do it. Demo is totally different from live, try in a live account for smallstakes(micro lots)

yeah i understand demo is different to trading with your own or somebody elses money. Thanks for the info though. im leaning towards spread betting rather than paying desk cost etc.

may have to re enter cad trade,often happens like this.Problem is that if the next trade then goes wrong,ive had two winners,1 losers and will be behind, but i will keep shorting below the line.Cad made good money for me last week

ex-post neither do i, but then again i don;t really subscribe in the Stop to B/E thought process.

i tend to exit a trade if i feel i wouldn't repeat the trade at the current level.
i.e. if i wouldnt put the same position on at this level, why should i keep it

ex-post neither do i, but then again i don;t really subscribe in the Stop to B/E thought process.

i tend to exit a trade if i feel i wouldn't repeat the trade at the current level.
i.e. if i wouldnt put the same position on at this level, why should i keep it

sure fair enough,it was the 4 pips i was more asking about, I rarely get out of trades if they start to go wrong,maybe i should look at it though