targeting 82.110

manaul stop 82.410

uj.gif

early lock, don't like its pace

yes, l used a stop on crude trade 90.40 if you look back

EUR/USD is a different matter, rather manual that trade for now

a break above 1.30700 - will consider a bail

first target eur/usd 1.30450

What about cable - you changed your mind about the manual stop and added some more?

How far are you going to let it go against you?

What about cable - you changed your mind about the manual stop and added some more?

its nothing serious

l have 2 entries south 1.60840 - 1.60950

nothing much doing with it right now

how much you let a trade run against you is particular to every trade and how you are loaded, cable is nothing serious - it did drop towards my target earlier but l refused to take profit

target was 1.60600

its nothing serious

l have 2 entries south 1.60840 - 1.60950

nothing much doing with it right now

how much you let a trade run against you is particular to every trade and how you are loaded, cable is nothing serious - it did drop towards my target earlier but l refused to take profit

target was 1.60600

closed my sells negative 1.60040

Hi cubed smoke

Im sure we can all learn from your methods,but I am and Im sure others are completely lost with your trades. I do feel you have a lot to offer and may benefit by starting your own thread so that all the trades are in one place and easier to follow. I for one would follow. If you chose to stay on the thread please could you post a stop when you post the trades and when you exit please state what the gain or loss was when the trade is finished. Im not being picky but the rules of the thread are there for a reason and have served so for a long time now.Thanks for your understanding.