Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Ok. What are they doing to manipulate the Euro and why are they manipulating it?

To transfer money from the manipulated guys' accounts to the manipulators' accounts?

1 min eur/usd chart attached with some 'nice' moves

Attachments

• 1minute.JPG
    1minute.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 125
To transfer money from the manipulated guys' accounts to the manipulators' accounts?

1 min eur/usd chart attached with some 'nice' moves

Whatever the case - there is a megaphone on hourly eur/usd. It's not my favourite pattern, but it can be traded once the price hits the lines. Only drawback is that lines are getting wider and wider, so is distance to the stop unless one chooses some other levels for stops. Some traders wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Attachments

• megaphone.JPG
    megaphone.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 115
heres that nzd/jpy chart ive spoken about the last week or so.its spiked up to the line twice since last mentioned.I was in a correlated position so didnt eter short.Dispite the clarity of this line I am only a touch ahead from the trades taken from it. shows how you can be ruight and still lose

Attachments

• 2012-10-01_1536.png
    2012-10-01_1536.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 108
How many pairs do you draw the lines for and how often would you update them LF?

Also when drawing the lines, would you join only the extremes of the moves or something else? - I've noticed few lines on the last example are not at the extremes

How many pairs do you draw the lines for and how often would you update them LF?

Also when drawing the lines, would you join only the extremes of the moves or something else? - I've noticed few lines on the last example are not at the extremes

archer flash has a secret arrow to draw his lines
:cheesy:

archer flash has a secret arrow to draw his lines
:cheesy:

Maybe I've overdone it with all the questions:eek: - after all it's a public forum and asking LF to reveal his edge may be inappropriate

PS I'm not trading at the moment, so lot of time for posting. Can't find any good set ups - either there are none, or my analytical skill deteriorated badly after hols

Last edited:
Ask all you like

The best answer I can give is experience,and its more about the pattern.Generally once a line has been broken and pulled back.then the place it has pulled back to is a strong indication of future resistance. Aslo I look at the price action.if there is a spike at an area then it tends to be there for a reason,i.e,it has spiked through the line. I guess years of losing gets you used to what looks right.Sorry I cant be more precise

Ask all you like

The best answer I can give is experience,and its more about the pattern.Generally once a line has been broken and pulled back.then the place it has pulled back to is a strong indication of future resistance. Aslo I look at the price action.if there is a spike at an area then it tends to be there for a reason,i.e,it has spiked through the line. I guess years of losing gets you used to what looks right.Sorry I cant be more precise

Thanks LF - that's good enough for me(y)

ffs.look at that nzd/jpy.what a trade to miss.Ill have to thrash baldrick

Is it the rejection of the wedge's top line (hourly chart)?

At the moment it's playing with the wedge's lower line - would you take short here (it it breaks the line)?

Attachments

• NZJPY.JPG
    NZJPY.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 107