Live Trades

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 171
maybe one more try - it bounced off the line again

buy eurusd @ 1.1213 stop @ 1.1210

There was one more tradable bounce off the same line - I didn't trade it. If one was an aggressive trader, risk could have been less than 3 points and reward 4 (if stopped) - see the attachment. Forks are really nice sometimes (if one is to choose a good fork)

There could be one more bounce developing although it could be tricky (broke lines from the other fork)...

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 186
How do you trade successfully with a 3 pip stop :-0

You must get stopped a lot!

You have to be precise and can't have a broker playing against you. Also I don't put stops 3 pips away when I enter (I put 10 pips or more hard stops) and exit manually if it doesn't work.

You have to be precise and can't have a broker playing against you. Also I don't put stops 3 pips away when I enter (I put 10 pips or more hard stops) and exit manually if it doesn't work.

See the attachment - last trade I didn't take. Even if the broker widens the spread for eurusd to almost 2 points, you can still get away with 3 points stop

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 221

YES. I would say your entry must be precise.

Never saw anyone trade with that kind of precision :eek:

Sell eurgbp @ 7890 stop @ 7940

I used a daily chart (see the attachment). Stop is 50 points away and I'm planning to stay in this trade for days and expecting a very good r/r. I shorted it only because of that treble divergence.

Attachments

• eurgbp.JPG
    eurgbp.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 204
Sell eurgbp @ 7890 stop @ 7940

I used a daily chart (see the attachment). Stop is 50 points away and I'm planning to stay in this trade for days and expecting a very good r/r. I shorted it only because of that treble divergence.

It broke 25th Feb high, but didn't hit my stop as yet - missed it by 5 pips or so...

Maybe good to short from here if one feels like shorting it - 7924 atm Anyway I'll leave my trade open without moving the stop

That would be quadruple divergence if it starts dropping - extra rigging going on?

Last edited:
That would be quadruple divergence if it starts dropping - extra rigging going on?

A wrong observation! If the price goes south from this top, that would be treble divergence (see the attachment). Anyway not interested - eurgbp is heavily rigged. That's beyond TA and I'm not very good at fundamental & rigging analysis

Attachments

• eurgbp.JPG
    eurgbp.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 186
If the price goes south from this top, that would be treble divergence (see the attachment). Anyway not interested - eurgbp is heavily rigged. That's beyond TA and I'm not very good at fundamental & rigging analysis

Having said that, I like treble divergences and this looks like one.

So one more try - highly speculative (it's top catching), but it's a treble divergence:

sell eurgbp @ 7883 stop @ 7953

Attachments

• treble.JPG
    treble.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 209
Having said that, I like treble divergences and this looks like one.

So one more try - highly speculative (it's top catching), but it's a treble divergence:

sell eurgbp @ 7883 stop @ 7953

It looks promising - made at one point today close to +40:)

I'll leave it open and wait for a nice r/r