Live Forex Signals || FX - Guru

in your first post (that was deleated )you gave the impression that you would sell this information to large
firms, and to do that you have to pay for advertising, and register as a vender , and that may be why you got deleated the first time

all 20 post are showing at my end so no one has deleated your sacond thread

you think you are not welcome here , you are , but, a lot of us are full time traders , and if you think your just going to post stuff, and we will not question it, then think again

If you can call cable correctly then thats fine
but if you get it wrong we are going tell you about it

Hornblower

hornblower said:
in your first post (that was deleated )you gave the impression that you would sell this information to large
firms, and to do that you have to pay for advertising, and register as a vender , and that may be why you got deleated the first time

all 20 post are showing at my end so no one has deleated your sacond thread

you think you are not welcome here , you are , but, a lot of us are full time traders , and if you think your just going to post stuff, and we will not question it, then think again

If you can call cable correctly then thats fine
but if you get it wrong we are going tell you about it

Hornblower

I am not interested in selling my services to any firm. Secondly I am full time trader since 1996. Most importantly I will apreciate if some body will correct my analysis (on the whole weekly/monthly basis) not CALL by CALL --- means leaving good and showing experties in lossing ones ;)

By the way pointing to some thing is a different thing than deleting the whole thread... Yes i mean to say that this thread is back again.. but it was gone a few minutes ago... Thats why I re-opened it and gave the url link to previous one.

Anyway.. thanks for your friendly response..

FX - Guru

FX - Guru said:
I am not interested in selling my services to any firm. Secondly I am full time trader since 1996. Most importantly I will apreciate if some body will correct my analysis (on the whole weekly/monthly basis) not CALL by CALL --- means leaving good and showing experties in lossing ones ;)

By the way pointing to some thing is a different thing that deleting the whole thread... Yes this thread is back again.. but it was gone a few minutes ago... Thats why I re-opened it and gave the url link to previous one.

Anyway.. thanks for your friendly response..

its no all on one page
did you open page 1 and 2?

hornblower said:
its no all on one page
did you open page 1 and 2?

I mean to say "Live Forex Signals || FX - Guru" this link itself was not present on the list of forums in the section of Forex. Not on first page, neither on second, third.... in other words no where. Luckily I received an email message from t2w with intimation that some body replied in my thread. By accessing that link from email I found the thread... but "Live Forex Signals || FX - Guru" was countinously not present on main list of threads in the section of Forex. Therefore, I re-opened the thread. Now I admit this 2nd attempt thread is back again... now I don't know where is the third attempt thread ;)

I think (rightly/wrongly) some body from management has just acted so things went little confused. Anyway leave it to die... lets be to the point - trading.

FX - Guru

ok, but i think the problem is at your end,
as your thread remained on the list all afternoon

your compleat thread is still running on page 2 at the moment , no one has removed it

Last edited:
what s wrong with my remarks ?

"1.) usdjpy isnt the market to trade at this time
2.) if u feel different u r not trading based on technical studies
3.) 50pips trailing stop is worthless"

as u can c form the USDJPY chart attached I m trading based on technical studies on different timeframes

Attachments

• Usdjpy.jpg
    Usdjpy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 246
Forex Trade Signal - 08 Jan 2006

Dear fellows,

We had two opened positions on 8 January 2006. GBP/USD gave us 50 pips loss whereas our USD/JPY trade was successful with 80 pips in profit. By this equation I am now;

150 - 80 = Minus 70 pips

FX - Guru

Forex Trade Signal - 11 Jan 2006

Dear fellows,

USD/JPY - SELL
ENTRY - 119.90
STOP - 120.40
LIMIT - 119.00 then 177.75 then 116.00

FX - Guru

Forex Trade Signal || FX - Guru

Dear fellows,

GBP/USD - SELL