LIve ES day trading calls

cmedaytrader

Will start tomorrow at market open.

Every trade is a 3 point target, 2 point stop.

This is a new system, it seems to work very well, and I'd like to test it live with the wonderful folks of T2W, and also with the local scammers who try to sell signals to newbies.

I'm not looking for advice, sarcasm, or hate, just love and admiration. :clap:

Because time is short ,I will post buy. That means buy market, or I will post, sell, that means sell market. 3 point target, 2 point stop.

Two trades per day in the morning.

My first post wasn't sarcasm, only truth. You or someone representing your group is trying to show some winning trades in order to then post your site for advertising. It went wrong the first time around so regroup, tweak, find a new system, and try again. Why else would someone who claims a record of monthly gains suddenly disappear after a few losses?

Prove me wrong.
Show us a few weeks of good trading without linking to your site.

Peter

Haha, you posted a link without even showing us a good trade!
smiley-laughing013.gif

Point made.

Let's see your independently verified results.
Funny you should ask... LIVE trading here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/139984-live-trading-general-chat-lounge.html

I'm done here. Continue on.

Peter

Yet, as expected, Pete can't show any proof of anything.

I didn't post a link, I simply posted a link to the system you were referring to.

Again, the problem with T2W is people like you . You've been sitting on this website for years and years. What is wrong with you? Okay, you can't make money from trading Pete, do you ever give up and shoot for something better in life? You can't just sit around trolling the forums, you'll get no where man.

Time to grow up and be a man.

Again, to speak over the peanut gallery, like I said in the first post, this is a new intraday system that I am testing. I'm not claiming this is anything. I'm going to test it live on this forum. If I decide that the system doesn't work well, that does not make me a liar, thief, or nazi.

That said, wish me good luck. This should be fun.

For speed, if I say buy, that means buy, if I say sell, that means short. 3 point target, 2 point stop.

I might have to add a bit of a pull back strategy to this system to make them easier to see here on T2W.

Just a reminider, buy means buy market, sell means sell market on the ESU12. Target 3 points, stop 2 points.