Joe John method live calls

15 min tlb

2,057 98
This is how Joe blogg trades on a discretionary basis

Trade on gut feelings , emotions , counter trade trading with all personality issues.He gets an Oomph and places trades.:LOL:

Beginner Joes will make live calls here .

Long Euro usd 1.3357 , stop 20 , target 20 .

Market is wrong , it made a mistake at 1.3380 , price has to go up.

Attachments

15 min tlb

2,057 98
This is how Joe blogg trades on a discretionary basis

Trade on gut feelings , emotions , counter trade trading with all personality issues.He gets an Oomph and places trades.:LOL:

Beginner Joes will make live calls here .

Long Euro usd 1.3357 , stop 20 , target 20 .

Market is wrong , it made a mistake at 1.3380 , price has to go up.
i GOT THE oOOMPH SO i AM CLOSING ON EMOTIONS , AT 1.3369

+12 profit

I told you market was wrong:LOL:

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
You are way too emotional. The box thread was fast becoming one of the most popular threads and you are abandoning ship. That's no way to win. But, don't panic. I will resume call outs there once I have my latest entry system all worked out.

If you miss my trades, here's one I have going currently:

Attachments

15 min tlb

2,057 98
You are way too emotional. The box thread was fast becoming one of the most popular threads and you are abandoning ship. That's no way to win. But, don't panic. I will resume call outs there once I have my latest entry system all worked out.

This thread is about emotional trading and psychology .I have not had any good set ups on box breakouts scalping today.I suppose e/gbp was a box breakout trade.This is all clear in hindsight.

Anyway I was becoming lonely after you left.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
I have not left, merely taking some timeout to test my new entry system. It will be high probability, high win, high everything, but low on emotion. Emotions are for girls.

15 min tlb

2,057 98
Greed trade

Long 1.3352 stop 12

Shakone

2,458 665

What us a unit on your platform? i.e. is 10 units a 10k position?

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
I don't have the monies in the account. But I am calling this virtual trade :

Short Brent Crude 111.134, stop 111.331.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
I don't have the monies in the account. But I am calling this virtual trade :

Short Brent Crude 111.134, stop 111.331.
Knocked out -20 pints/ticks/whatever - my first brent crude play and I don't know the lingo. The trade did go into money for 10-15 points, but I wasn't around to protect it. Nothing was loss since it was a virtual trade. I remain short biased on brent crude.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
What us a unit on your platform? i.e. is 10 units a 10k position?
I have a micro account. So it was a small amount. But the game is about pips/ticks/points/percentages and the units are not critical.

Anyway, I close that trade off for +10 pips. It wasn't going anywhere.