Day Trading With NQ/ES Contracts

I guess not.

Actually, that makes it a WHOLE lot easier when you think about it.

None of that difficult analysis and effort. Just pick a direction and go for broke!

why not go the whole hog and sign up to "The Spread Trade Insider" - happily this is blatantly advertised on this forum so it shouldn't be too difficult.

No doubt the two patient and thoughful traders on this thread endorse this service such is their commitment to the forum.

The questions may be less than bright but why not try some gentle nudges rather than wholesale slaughter?

Or just don't bother.

Bramble, Rathcoole,

Have you used this "Spread the insider" system? I tried it for 2 hours and didn't make any money.

Bramble, Rathcoole,

Have you used this "Spread the insider" system? I tried it for 2 hours and didn't make any money.

i tried it, bit i re-wrote most of the rules, especially the entries, the exits, the stops and the targets, because it was obviously written by professional traders, whom S89 has proven elsewhere are numbskulls who don't know what the f8ck they are doing.

LOL.....Muna580 can't be for real...probably soemone posing as a newbie to kill time......'cause we all know that everyone here makes tons of money easily and effortlessly.

Muna580, im sorry, but you seem to be a little light up top if you cant tell your being made fun of :eek:

If you are for real.... trading is a profession, takes time, learning, months/years of time practicing.... There is no such thing as easy money; just easy prey and lately it seems you're the prey....

As some one more intelligent than i once said... If there are more than 2 people in a room and you cant find the fool, chances are its you....

Go out and actually learn this business instead of just looking for the "secret".... Sorry, if im a little rough, but hey with your track record, i may have just saved you a fortune :innocent:

I nearly got to the end of the first pafe before I realised this thread was a **** take, nice one chaps and have fun spending your weekly 100k profits :)

AL

was this a joke from the start - or someone out there actually more nieve than me!??

p.s. I'll be checking UTube out tihs eve, sounds like there is some gold dust on there. . . .

Are there any technical indicators that give out buy/sell signals that I can use to day trade with ES/NQ contract? I saw some videos on youtube of people day trading... But I don't really know how they know when to buy and sell?

HI, I want to comment on your post. what do mean by giving out buy/sell signals. Is that enough that when you get a signal to buy or sell a market, you will win? No. Entry signals alone are not enough to be consistantly successful. In fact Entries play a small role. You have to work on other issues too. You have to determine your stop. if you put your stop too close to the market, it may get a loss that could be your winner. You have to check how many ticks prices move after entry. should you set profit target 10 ticks or 5. how much you can bear a loss. if you get 3 losses in a row, can you be able to continue. all these things should be considered before trading a strategy. Just an entry signal cant make money. hope this will help.
Regards,
Fakhar

Like many of the above posts...I to have just arrived at the Nasdaq. I wasted many years (and a pile of money) in forex trading, & Options. Finally found the NQ100 couple weeks ago....and bingo!
I trade daily breakouts, (yesterdays high/low), & have not had a losing trade. Not a great winning pip total....modest really, but I will increase my take by increasing my stake, NOT the pipage take.