Intra-day trading: Global Indices (Estoxx50, CAC, Dax, YM, ES, NQ, ER)

Adamned

I couldn't find a thread that effectively deals with intra day trading the global equity index market space. If one exists I apologise. I hope this thread will draw som intelligent speech regarding trading issues for these future contracts and others as well.

ESTOXX50, CAC, DAX, FTSE, AEX,
YM,ES,NQ,ER

I would like to get the discussion going. Today 6.12.06 @14:25 the AEX is in a very tight base. If it can break to the downside with conviction does anyone see a further downside move?

shorted the aex future on the retest to the breakout at 476. stop at 477 target at 474. Hope NY doesn't open erraitic and damage the prospects

I'm hoping this thread will gather at least some interest and not read out like a journal.Anyhow today probably won't be so great for a momentum strategy until UK and EU interest rate decisions are completed.

The Aex cash has created as classic head and shoulders pattern. Its flirting right now with the neckline. If it can break down with conviction and the other key indices can confirm Estoxx50,DAX, CAC. May be a good possible short.

it take 2 seconds to poste your

entry, stop or target on your very special market

dont talk about it start from somewhere

AEX CASH
Filled gap open @476.40
H.S. neckline: 476.0
Confirming breakdown: 475.40
Stop:476.40
Target:474.0
I don't enter on break-outs I enter on re-tests to the neckline. We will see if it even turns out to be a trade. And keep in mind its a mid quality signal since the pattern didn't take place after an extended bull move.