Live ES calls

1) Target was 'Open", so how come 1266.5 suddenly became the target and you got out to the exact penny of the "high" (depending on which software you're using to look back on imaginery trades) ?
2) actually my RT software shows 1265 was the high, but I've give you that one for the benefit of the doubt. No doubt you are the ultimate Top picker !
Do you also pick your Bottom ?
3) it took 7 minutes for price to move from you alleged entry to your alleged exit, yet you managed to update about both trades within 1 minute ???

do the words cad, charlatan, bounder, spiff carry any resonance in your household ?

I'm not sure what you're talking about since I was stopped out on the trade?

If you check the time stamps, you'll more than clearly see that each and every trade has been made before hand, not after.

Using large stops will increase your win ratio, but it will make it far more difficult to pull money out of the markets each and every month. From the tone of your post, I imagine you have trouble doing that. I've yet to meet a successful trader who has time to harass others.

You may also notice that after 7 trading days, I have made real money. I am a scalper. I'm not a position taker. Market may go up, it may go down, I know no better than any one else, but I do know how to scalp money out of the markets.

Scalpers use small stops by definition of being a scalper. We're looking for small risk and bigger reward with each trade that we take.

This hasn't been a wonderful 7 days for me, but I can still say I made money, and I suffered a draw down just about zero while making that money. That's what I do. If you don't like it, then visit another thread.

But if you're going to pretend that my calls are a lie or a scam, then just do some home work and go back and look for your self. You are 100% lying. Every single call has been made before hand. That's a fact. So please don't try to spread lies on my own thread.

Well, that's great, I'm happy for you. I'm not sure exactly what your point of being on this thread is, but let me just say once again. You are lying. All of my calls have been made before hand. There have been no lies here. No scam. You claim I said I had a target filled, after I said I got stopped out.

You need to take 2 minutes to read a thread before you bash it.

Anyway, if you prefer to automate your trading while you're at work, then that's your own business. I scalp the ES. If you don't like scalping, then you should probably start your own thread or visit else where.

If you want to have an intelligent conversation about scalping, I'm happy to do that, but I didn't start this thread to have a childish fight with a trade2win troll.

You claim I said I had a target filled, after I said I got stopped out.

no, I said you closed out at a "target" after previously saying that you had an "open" target.

the fact that the "target" you subsequently closed at was a swing high, to the penny,
makes it suspicious, and you are either the greatest trader that ever lived,
or a *
my money's on the latter

Last edited by a moderator:
And this target you speak of, was of course called out before hand, before the fact, before price hit that target, correct?

So what is the point of your ramblings?

What have you decided to jump on my thread and call me bad names?

I've already proven you to be a gross liar, so you insist on sitting on here and calling me names for no reason.

How about this? Someone comes and gives live before the fact calls with entries, stop and targets? How about you just let them be? I'm not scamming or lying.

Open target means I will set the target later. It doesn't mean I'm going to let the position run for infinity.

You're now upset because I was stopped out of a trade, but the market later reached my target, this same target that was called out before the market reached it?

What exactly are you trying to do here?

You should try incorporating fib lines into your trading. You'll often times hit exactly on levels doing such.