Live ES calls

I'll be trading today at market open.

I'm keeping a running total on my website. So far, 5 winning days, 1 losing day, and the smallest day was the losing day. Up around 8 points so far. And those are all very real legit points, with almost no draw downs.

3 stops out is my maximum I'll ever allow for a day. Stopping for today - 3.50 points. I'll be back tomorrow

filled, target 1266.50

1) Target was 'Open", so how come 1266.5 suddenly became the target and you got out to the exact penny of the "high" (depending on which software you're using to look back on imaginery trades) ?
2) actually my RT software shows 1265 was the high, but I've give you that one for the benefit of the doubt. No doubt you are the ultimate Top picker !
Do you also pick your Bottom ?
3) it took 7 minutes for price to move from you alleged entry to your alleged exit, yet you managed to update about both trades within 1 minute ???

do the words cad, charlatan, bounder, spiff carry any resonance in your household ?

3 stops out is my maximum I'll ever allow for a day. Stopping for today - 3.50 points. I'll be back tomorrow

I'm sure the market will breathe a huge supply of relief.

Now imagine you had one trade with a 3.5 point SL, wouldn't you still be in (from you alleged original entry at 61.25 ?)
wouldn't it be nicer to relax a wee bit and not waste time and energy burning up doing these penny-anty mickey mouse trades of yours ?
(I mean price will touch 72 before cob tomorrow, if not today; so why not just relax long from 61.25; go down the pub, shag someone's missus ?)