Live Economic figures

wainraid

Hi,

what are the best services to get the release of economic figures like NFP, GDP etc? Obviously Bloomberg/Reuters do it but are there any other cheaper ones? Do any of the news services that come free with spreadbetting accounts offer this?

thanks for your help

w.

also a couple of other things!
1. How many posts are needed before you can create a thread?
2. Does anyone know where is best to watch Bloomberg TV (Europe) other than on their website?

Hi,

what are the best services to get the release of economic figures like NFP, GDP etc? Obviously Bloomberg/Reuters do it but are there any other cheaper ones? Do any of the news services that come free with spreadbetting accounts offer this?

thanks for your help

w.

yes prospreads offer fc market squawk if you trade 200 lots

If not it costs 133 gbp/month

Alternatively, go for tradethenews which is much cheaper and us based

Depends on your trade style but you may not need them unless you trade large/intraday...

I am also interested in a real-time economic figures provider in a text form. I know there are several firms that offer audio news but I would like to see it on the screen - does Bloomberg or Reuters offer such a service without the need to pay for the whole terminal?

trade the news offers for £50 per month. just trialing their system now, seems good.

Seb

And what Europe-based firms? Is RANSquawk any good? How much does it cost? Do they also provide text services? All I need is a screen with major economic figures updated instantly, just like on Bloomberg terminal

And what Europe-based firms? Is RANSquawk any good? How much does it cost? Do they also provide text services? All I need is a screen with major economic figures updated instantly, just like on Bloomberg terminal

Sorry to post a small ad, it is in the relevant forum though, so...

To celebrate the launch of the London Stone Global Trader Network we're offering a lifetime 25% off for all subscribers during the first week of the launch.

You will get:
• Real-time LIVE news direct from our FSA regulated, London-based wealth management company
• Global 24/7 mass trader collaborative and interactive digital trading floor, share charts and pictures instantly in one click
• Find, join or create trading groups of like-minded traders. Create a following of people subscribing to your trade signals.

And much, much more...

Find out more today at http://www.londonstonetrading.com/categories/global-trader-network and claim your discount before it expires.

Or Google London Stone Global Trader Network