Live & Die by the sword....

I thought this week you were trailing 40 pts ?
new, secret indicator ??

thanks.
yes, still short. bail-out at P-1, 1.7370. dependant on state, may ride it to S-1 at around 1.7320.
( dreaming... )

coin let me down again.. stopped out at 1.7457 for -36

now long from 1.7456

come on boys, lets be patriotic....

whoops. out for -100. :eek: not a good start to the week for me.
see you tomorrow.

I did warn you what could happen if you spent the Cillit Bang coin at the bar on Friday night! :rolleyes:

Come on own up, you did - didn't you??? You traded it in for an ice cold pint.......

no, thats tonight..

hard night's clubbing on a school night... :)

remind me not to try to trade tomorrow morning!

the lucky coin has had a cracker so far today, currently about +80 for the day...

im still willing to sell it to the highest bidder lol...

Cable was a good pivot trade off the central. Would have sold a future,but IB logged me out and won't let me back in. Any suggestions for reliable FX spreadbet platforms? I'm fed up with ftse,and I keep seeing great fx trades.

windle.. i can recommend Capital spreads.. or , shock horror, Deal4Free, despite what some people say about the latter...

Im a dipsomaniac and im ok, i work all night and sleep all day

well its that time of day again...

closed out at 1.7568 for +112 (thankyou Cillit Bang)

total of +69 for the day

Trades:23
Wins:12
Cum Profit: 171

not bad for 2 weeks "work".... :cheesy:

FC

Windlesham1 said:
Cable was a good pivot trade off the central. Would have sold a future,but IB logged me out and won't let me back in. Any suggestions for reliable FX spreadbet platforms? I'm fed up with ftse,and I keep seeing great fx trades.

Despite all the stuff I've read on this site about D4F I've been with them since I started trading - ok so that's not long - but they have been helpful when I was learning and when they installed the new trading platform - complete with teething trouble - they always answered emails etc.

D4F now has an excellent charting package with it. I trade solely with it and don't use any other feeds at all.

They also have a news section which is pretty hot too.

I use capital spreads at the moment, they are pretty good but I am thinking of opening a deal4free account simply to get the real time charting.

Thats my cilit bang 2ps worth

thats not a hangover.. this is!!!

must remember not to be out til 4am on a school night again....

(famous last words)

right, lucky coin has us long from 1.7678. stop at 1.7638

where did i put my medication?

fc

long again, FC !! I have been short since 1.7664. stop-loss ( really ) at 1.7700.
( why dont I just give you my sort-code and account numbers. )

lol.. and if i could have your name as it appears on your card as well....

my head hurts...

i think this calls for an emergency strawberry milkshake..