Live Dax Trading

daxlive

Hello,

I am setting up a live trading room for short term dax trading.

I am in the final stages before going live and was wondering if there was anyone interested in being a beta tester.

No cost, no obligation; you would just have the opportunity to listen to live calls.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Hello,

I am in the final stages before going live and was wondering if there was anyone interested in being a beta tester.

No cost, no obligation; you would just have the opportunity to listen to live calls.

Hi, I have been setting up a heavyweight DAX chatroom for over a year now, also just about to go live. You can share charts, text, even paper trade against each other.

I'd like to test your system, and you can test mine, then we can compare notes and learn. If you like my system you could join in and operate it, I have a fulltime dayjob and just do some TA in the morning, so it would be useful to have some other people to moderate.

Let me know what you think.

best regards,
John
chatntrade.com - Home

Interested

Hello,

Have been trading the DAX for a while now can you tell me some more about your trading room, whats involved, cost and benefits etc

Thanks Roy

Have been trading the DAX for a while now can you tell me some more about your trading room, whats involved, cost and benefits etc

Thanks Roy

Hi Roy,

I had hoped to make this a commercial venture, but I think it is hard to get people to pay for chatroom services. Aware of this I have tried to create a feature rich environment.

I suspect though that unless there is someone giving off good tips or an effective trading system to get calls from, a lot of people will not be prepared to pay. So initially I propose this to be a free ride.

The chatroom has 2 text boards, comprehensive archives, chart sharing feature, paper trading system with complete database and stats, coaching features economic release reminders, a voice channel (still somewhat buggy) and many other features. It also features a sophisticated Market Profile type analysis system to identify genuine support and resistance levels which can be very effective, and the usual daily pivots. But like any other tool requires intelligent use.

What I have tried to build is a complete conferencing and trader development tool, so it's very ambitious. All it needs is a few good traders to take it on I think, and maybe it will take off.

I do charge 10euros for the download just to contribute to my ongoing service charges. I do wantto get the voice channel going, but many people switch chatroom sound off anyway, so I see that as minor issue.

I do TA on the open and at lunchtime, and will maybe to sessions in the evening on profile trading techniques if anyone is interested.

best regards,
John Coleman, MSTA

Hi, I have been setting up a heavyweight DAX chatroom for over a year now, also just about to go live. You can share charts, text, even paper trade against each other.

I'd like to test your system, and you can test mine, then we can compare notes and learn. If you like my system you could join in and operate it, I have a fulltime dayjob and just do some TA in the morning, so it would be useful to have some other people to moderate.

best regards,
John
chatntrade.com - Home

More than happy to join in the testing process John ! My room is basically a live trading room open from 0800 until 2100. There is the abilty to see charts etc but the main purpose of the room is to provide live (audio) calls on the dax.

I am aiming to have live trading in the room on at least two days this week; if you care to pm me with your email address I will send you a link to the room together with the password.

Regards,

DL

Thanks Roy

As I have mentioned above Roy, the purpose of the room is to provide live calls on the Dax throughout the trading day.

At this stage there are no costs involved; the best thing to do is PM me with your email address and I will send you a link to the room, together with the password for the live sessions scheduled for this Thursday and Friday.

Hello,

What hours will you be trading Dax EST

Hi, are you interested to do a TIE-UP?

I am a developer ( formerly into IT ). Having seen all the posts here, I am sending invites for a partial open source trading system that would be created ( by its participants ) given to the purpose of:-
1) back-testing ALL theory and practical based trading methodologies
2) given flexibility to its users ( individuals ) who may have a certain habits of trading ( according to Human Nature )
3) full-automation with the option of instant-click intervention ( should there be any serious problem with the trend ) AND
4) full portability with any data feed source ( be it in ASCII or other brokerages' data form )

Please do send myself a private e-mail if there is any interest as discussions can be carried out.

S K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there
Be one with GOD, so that HE may appoint a deliver for your Soul-HariHaraBramKalki(S K)

What hours will you be trading Dax EST

best regards,
John
chatntrade.com - Home

Are you still doing this???

Are you still doing this???

Thanks for the inquiry. The answer is a yes and no. Yes I still run the chatroom because the charts provide me with some useful market data and a place to paper trade. And no because there is no one else using the service and I don't pop in much myself, for obvious reasons.

I put a lot of effort into developing the software. I had a few DAX traders there for a while, then they lost interest. So I figure if I can't give it away it's not a sound business. I guess I would of got more interest in a DOW or S&P room, which I did start to look into.

I trade DAX quantitatively now, and plan to develop my discretionary trading at a later date.

That is a shame.... Were you getting solid returns with your software???

The quantitative software has been working very well, but there's no money in chatrooms. I think if the chatroom also included coverage of a profitable day trading system, then I might revive it as that would appeal more.

Covering US markets is probably the way to go though.

The quantitative software has been working very well, but there's no money in chatrooms. I think if the chatroom also included coverage of a profitable day trading system, then I might revive it as that would appeal more.

Covering US markets is probably the way to go though.

I understand... Thank you for your forthright reply.

Good Luck!

i am very much interested in this chat room, i dont know if the thread is still valid as it seems to be an old thread... kindly send me the detail.

i am very much interested in this chat room, i dont know if the thread is still valid as it seems to be an old thread... kindly send me the detail.

Hi, thanks for connecting.

I will be starting the chatroom again soon, but it will be dedicated to support for my subscriber of my quantitative trading strategy Trading System: DeutscherTracker. There will be a 1 month trial periodf though, which you can use.

I'm offering much more than a chatroom as I hope you can appreciate, you will get profitable trade calls and the chatroom is loaded with many features including market profile charts.

I'll send you further details when it's ready. Hopefully if this takes off there will be a more commercial presence.

Free Chatroom

I have started my free chatroom over again.

Everyone who is interested in trading DAX can drop me a private message if they want to join.

The chatroom includes market profile type charts, pivots and a sim-trading interface.

Today's Charmer Charts outlook for Dax:
Dax reached our target of 6171/75 before heavy selling pressure resumed exactly as
we had predicted it would.
If we cannot get back above 6155 then we could start to correct lower today. Below
6130signals a move towards 6010/01 where we could see buyers attempting longs
today. However stops below 6094 could then keep prices tumbling further with a
test of 6164/54 then likely although this should be enough movement to the downside
today so look for a bounce from here. Only below 6040 sees further weakness
to 6027/16 next.
Above 6155 gives scope for a test of last week’s highs at 6175/79 and this should
remain hard to beat so sellers will attempt shorts here once again in the hopes of
capping the market before a correction lower. However if we do break higher then
we should be on the way to 6207/10 before 6218/26. Then only a break of 6235
allows for further gains to 6247/49.

Re: Free Chatroom

Hi,

Is your DAX chatroom still available? If so, can I try it out?

Thanks,

David