Best Thread Live Cable Trading

JonnyT said:
Anyone fancy this continuation short? Target 1.7630

JonnyT

Very possible from the look of things... It seems to be going through a brief consolidation on the 5 min chart and then some decline should follow... Shall see!!!!! - You in a current position right now?

thats more like it guys !!

a few more posters, makes this a more interesting thread.

Jonny, can we convince you to post again ? :)

trendie said:
oh, go on then.

short 1.7759.
stop-loss=1.7835. EDIT: ( recent high, poss resistance )
target=1.7655. EDIT: ( recent lows, poss support )

stopped out overnight. added 76 to Badtraders Aston Martin Fund. :)

I might be a newbie but I know how to have the correct time displayed! Click on User CP below the thread title, then click on edit options and scroll down to set the correct time zone...........

Interesting thread; as a full time trader, I look forward to contributing and wrong footing Badtrader... ;)

hi ,

long time trader new to short term trading the pound. I have noticed 15 minute charts are the shortest time frame one can trade with and effectively overcome the spread. What are your thoughts?

mezarashii said:
hi ,

long time trader new to short term trading the pound. I have noticed 15 minute charts are the shortest time frame one can trade with and effectively overcome the spread. What are your thoughts?

I am quite flexible, and can lose money in all timeframes, but 30-mins is my favourite.
( I agree: otherwise the spread is too great a proportion of the potential reward )

hi all,

Here's my trade so far today (15 min timeframe, Mez), for you to pull apart :cheesy: I'm only trading with the trend atm from retracements. Still 'working' full-time, so only manage 1 or 2 trades a day...as i type, a 2nd long trade beckons....not there yet though and anything could happen.

gl

Attachments

• Cable 27th Oct 05 15min.GIF
    Cable 27th Oct 05 15min.GIF
    41.9 KB · Views: 195
if i enter just 2 min later I would have had a much better fill.well thats the market for you, trade still looks good

...same entry badtrader. Sorry for the delayed post. Will be the last one today from me.

Entry: 1.7849

Stoploss: 1.7820

Target: 1.7896 (initially)

gl

Attachments

• Cable 27th Oct 05 15min 2nd Long.GIF
    Cable 27th Oct 05 15min 2nd Long.GIF
    41.5 KB · Views: 176
Just helped myself to 29 pips.

Looks like we all did well here.

Thats over a ton for today!

JonnyT