Best Thread Live Cable Trading

I think 7950 could be on the cards, but I'm going out this afternoon so decided on a wham bam thank you mam

I would like to thank Badtrader for helping me reassess my strategies and putting some clarity into my trading (this is a serious comment)

JonnyT

I'm glad I cut and ran.

Looks like an intermediate top around 1.7900 with the rest of today and tomorrows play likely to be on the downside IMHO.

JonnyT

Question for BT,( with the object of also adding clarity to my trading so that when people fade my pcks they get blown out of the water :cheesy: )

What times are you using for market open/close (if any) for cable?, various fx shops seem to just pick a random time to suit themselves.

JonnyT said:
I think 7950 could be on the cards, but I'm going out this afternoon so decided on a wham bam thank you mam

I would like to thank Badtrader for helping me reassess my strategies and putting some clarity into my trading (this is a serious comment)

JonnyT

Thanks Jonny,I am glad to help, in anyway I can.

By the way guys,that scalp worked,for 18 pips.not worth talking about really

Last edited:
Yawn

I should have stayed in bed this morning. Didn't get in untill 2am and then the markets moving like its asleep.

My 7am strat even failed to gimme 30 this morning though it got close.

JonnyT

Current thoughts are long around 1,7855, short below 1.7815 with tight stop given the markets unwillingness so far.

JonnyT

JonnyT said:
I should have stayed in bed this morning. Didn't get in untill 2am and then the markets moving like its asleep.

My 7am strat even failed to gimme 30 this morning though it got close.

JonnyT

Dare I ask what the rules are for the 7 am strategy?