Best Thread Live Cable Trading

JonnyT said:
Current thoughts are long around 1,7855, short below 1.7815 with tight stop given the markets unwillingness so far.

JonnyT

Turned out to be rather accurate. Lost 25 pips long but made a load more short below 815

Rather a good week.

Have a good W/E everyone.

JonnyT

Next week give us live trades Jonny, we dont now if you taken them. Anyway I will fade all trades next week, anyone want to take me on ;)

:cool:

Have a good w/e JT, heres looking forward to breakfast time monday morning (for some but not for me :cry: ) have a good one.

Missed Friday afternoon which is a shame.

When asia opens on Monday will they have a sort of news hangover where they still have to digest the gdp figures? I.e. there will be some selling on Monday morning before we get up (we as in the lazy traders).

Hi Cable traders....
What do you think the cable will be doing this week any views dear traders.... :cheesy:

badtrader said:
If I new 100% I be rich,I can give you a 70% direction its going down to 1,7650

Thanks Bad trader I have been following all your posts for quite some time
All your ideas and tips are appreciated...
I thought that the cable might try and touch the 1.7800 region again
and Euro might attempt 1.2150 again

:D

I haven't a clue where it will go, my task is simply to follow it when it does go somewhere!

JonnyT

The Big Ben Stratergy

A Pdf that I came across while I was doing my research.............
May help you guys :cheesy:

Attachments

• Trading the pound.pdf
    596.9 KB · Views: 367
time settings note added.

badtrader said:
If I new 100% I be rich,I can give you a 70% direction its going down to 1,7650

bt dare I ask why you hold this view? (with chart if possible).

side note::my time settings for posts now seem to show the correct time; now the clocks have gone back.

Last edited:
samtron said:
bt dare I ask why you hold this view? (with chart if possible).

side note::my time settings for posts now seem to show the correct time; now the clocks have gone back.
I am not sure how to post a chart on here :eek:

badtrader said:
I am not sure how to post a chart on here :eek:

bt i think you have to save the chart as a gif on your pc, then when you post a reply, there is a button (manage attachements) at the bottom of the page you can use to browse your pc and upload

samtron said:
bt i think you have to save the chart as a gif on your pc, then when you post a reply, there is a button (manage attachements) at the bottom of the page you can use to browse your pc and upload
thanks I look in to it next week

Im short target 17650. Although O2 sale and figures this morning give sterling strength, next interest rate cut unlikely till after feb???