Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Baruch said:
Thank you. But I couldn't connect... :eek:

BT didn't show in the chat room. We've moved to T2W, but it's dead in there too. You're not missing anything.

Im sitting on my hands at the moment. Im unsure which way Cable is going. 7450 is strong Res, so ill look for a sustained break before acting. My "feeling" is to trade the breakout..long above 7470 short below 7405

zuke said:
Im sitting on my hands at the moment. Im unsure which way Cable is going. 7450 is strong Res, so ill look for a sustained break before acting. My "feeling" is to trade the breakout..long above 7470 short below 7405

Yes, but we need some big news to make the breakout - and I don't think US Jobless Claims 13.30 will do it...We got some very good German industrial production data, but they didn't move the market.

Baruch said:
Yes, but we need some big news to make the breakout - and I don't think US Jobless Claims 13.30 will do it...We got some very good German industrial production data, but they didn't move the market.

Just checked my caledar, nothing exciting today. A "close" abve 7450 would make add to my other long

FetteredChinos said:
grrr, stopped out at 1.7430 for -15, now short from 1.7433, stop 1.7460...

Fettered are you actually trading these with money on the line?

Kaffee said:
BT didn't show in the chat room. We've moved to T2W, but it's dead in there too. You're not missing anything.

I am very sorry to hear that they banned BT. BT was/is a good and helpful trader, and I think this forum should be for all traders... :eek: