Best Thread Live Cable Trading

FFS!! Is it really so bad for us to be away from the board for a couple of hours a day?? I dont get the logic?? We all CHOOSE where to post. Orwellian or what!!

zuke said:
LONG 1.7308 Stop 25 Target 1 25 Target 2 50

Scaled out 5 lots @ 42 for +38 pips :LOL: Stop moved to flat. Remaining 5 lots will run until stop hit or target 2 hit (where I will scale out another 3 lots)

According to another thread Badtrader has been banned for registering a new Nick in addition to CJ12 and Badtrader.

JonnyT

zuke said:
Scaled out 5 lots @ 42 for +38 pips :LOL: Stop moved to flat. Remaining 5 lots will run until stop hit or target 2 hit (where I will scale out another 3 lots)

You don't trail until you hit your first target. that is discipline. So when do you check to see if the trade is okay?

JonnyT said:
According to another thread Badtrader has been banned for registering a new Nick in addition to CJ12 and Badtrader.

JonnyT
Is it not allowed to have more than one?

Have you got something to own up too...

Just imagine how you can behave with two Nicks? You could set up your own free adverts, you could easily mislead people, you could groom people. All much easier with multiple Nicks.

The only problem is that it would be relatively easy to get round T2W knowing if you understand how the Internet and TCP/IP work...

JonnyT

JonnyT said:

Just imagine how you can behave with two Nicks? You could set up your own free adverts, you could easily mislead people, you could groom people. All much easier with multiple Nicks.

The only problem is that it would be relatively easy to get round T2W knowing if you understand how the Internet and TCP/IP work...

JonnyT

It won;t be TCP/IP, because they are dynamic (for most people) so switching off the modem would be enough. Probably signed up with the same e-mail account.

coolTrader said:
You don't trail until you hit your first target. that is discipline. So when do you check to see if the trade is okay?

I have an audio alert that tells me when my target 1 has been hit and the scaling out is automated to stop my mischievevous hands messing about with my system.

I believe Badtrader has been banned because he was previously banned under his old nick - CJ12

Once banned, you can't sneak back with a new nick, which I think is understandable.

Why was CJ12 banned? I don't know, before my time i think.

To set the record straight, Badtrader was banned because he had previously been banned from the site as CJ12 and had subsequently re-registered in order to circumvent that ban. On discovery, we as admin have no choice but to enforce the earlier ban. For greater clarity I've set out this policy here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=17924 - we also now keep a list of banned members here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=17926

In order for badtrader to be reinstated he would need to reconcile the reasons for the earlier banning. I shall of course endeavor to identify and inform him of the exact circumstances of the original ban, since he appears not to know why this was.

JonnyT said:

JonnyT
:cheesy: I don't do all those dodgy stuff. If you all believed that you were being misled by BT why did you all join?

Personally when I am in an environment I get suspicious when someone starts to draw me away for the same service ;) I simply do not go.

zuke said:
I have an audio alert that tells me when my target 1 has been hit and the scaling out is automated to stop my mischievevous hands messing about with my system.

What broker do you use? I use deal4free @ nights so the Idea of automatic stop is out the window.

re: badtrader.

shame about that, cos I thought cj12/badtrader is quite good as a trader.
he post live trades, which shows considerable confidence, a knowledge of the markets, money and trade management, etc.

pity he appears to have upset some people, these things we may never know the full story about.

if the mods have investigated it to their satisfaction, and he isnt returning, then so be it.

all it means it that we are going to have to make our own decisions.
now, where did I put my Tarot cards......

EDIT: when in the "other" chat room, do you get any analysis, or reasoning as to the trades, or is it just live calls only ?

Last edited:
trendie said:
re: badtrader.

shame about that, cos I thought cj12/badtrader is quite good as a trader.
he post live trades, which shows considerable confidence, a knowledge of the markets, money and trade management, etc.

pity he appears to have upset some people, these things we may never know the full story about.

if the mods have investigated it to their satisfaction, and he isnt returning, then so be it.

all it means it that we are going to have to make our own decisions.
now, where did I put my Tarot cards......

EDIT: when in the "other" chat room, do you get any analysis, or reasoning as to the trades, or is it just live calls only ?

It was just live calls only..... As I said before, BT was looking to using Yahoo so that he could use a mic to give an explanation of his trades. Guess that won't be happening now !!

John Hardy from Saxo Bank recommends selling GBP/USD here around 1.7350 with a stop in 1.7405 and a target in 1.7210.