Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Kaffee said:
Should be able to login with your T2W name.

Everyone has left now for the day.

OK - I try tomorrow. Did anything happen in the chat today?

Baruch said:
OK - I try tomorrow. Did anything happen in the chat today?

Er... from memory I think Badtrader was a few points up.. no better than the previous two days.

Catch you tomorrow

zuke said:
Didnt post this live sadly, but I am short at 7419. I have a 40 pip trailing stop. I wonder if it'll break through minor support at 7315

You should be posting it. I went short @7422 and came out at 15 or something :| It may help me hold longer :confused:

Kaffee said:
Er... from memory I think Badtrader was a few points up.. no better than the previous two days.

Catch you tomorrow

OK. Better a small profit than a big loss. :cheesy:

What time tomorrow?

coolTrader said:
You should be posting it. I went short @7422 and came out at 15 or something :| It may help me hold longer :confused:

Ill make sure I post the next one.

Kaffee said:
That'll put the mockers on it for sure ! ;)

Oil figures to your liking ?

They are coming out at 3.30..could be the making of my week!

Sorry all, looks like I'm going to be banned.T2W have ask me to apologies, but I dont know who I have upset.

Its clear they dont like me posting.

Bye nice knowing you all.

BT

More likely they dont like you taking peeps to another site which is understandable. I dont think Tesco's would let you stand in their store shouting "Free bus to Asda"

badtrader said:
Sorry all, looks like I'm going to be banned.T2W have ask me to apologies, but I dont know who I have upset.

BT

Sorry to hear. Why not using the chat here? :eek:

dc2000 said:
More likely they dont like you taking peeps to another site which is understandable. I dont think Tesco's would let you stand in their store shouting "Free bus to Asda"

Worra load of cobblers. What purpose would an apology serve ?!?

Are you saying they would ban him for suggesting to use MSN Messenger or AOL chat ??

The chat room he's pointed us to is a simple one click and you're in job, none of this download Mirc software malarky you need for the T2W chat.

T2W is a BB that is run as a commercial enterprise you can not post in order to take members elsewhere

And before anyone says it yes I have done similar myself in the past. yes you get a slap from the mods but you take it on the chin and continue to post on the board

Same with other places.They don't ban multiple aliases because it would affect advertising income.

dc2000 said:
T2W is a BB that is run as a commercial enterprise you can not post in order to take members elsewhere

And before anyone says it yes I have done similar myself in the past. yes you get a slap from the mods but you take it on the chin and continue to post on the board

Hold on. someone today posted a link to fxstreet. Others have been promoting fxcomswiss (or whatever it is) All of these going to get told off like little school kids ? Doubt it.

So if I say... Hey, great article on fxcm.com about options expiry... go take a look... I will get told off ??

badtrader said:

BT

Well bt , This is a Board with chat rooms available. I don't see why you have to move everyone else where. Maybe with a view to charge in the future once established :idea: . I viewed this thread more as a way to help each other not to monopolise and be the "star". Some websites I am a member of will not allow it.

I am sure you know it is not about you posting here but it is about you taking the users away during peak trading time ..

ps
It is not me you have upset :cheesy: