Best Thread Live Cable Trading

laptop1 said:
What happen to this guy ;)

dunno.

maybe he died a death. maybe came back in another form, perhaps?

do you believe in reincarnation?

fancy a spot of hypnotic regression to a past life? :cheesy:

EDIT: OOOOH, laptop1! [the question was referencing a post by "badtrader", which he subsequently deleted. Naughty boy.]

rav700 said:
I am going to start posting on this thread again with regards to live cable trading .
After all this is the mother of cable trading thread for T2w....

Best of luck.....
I will post my analysis on here from today just like old times and lets make some pips together...
How can we forget the monkey bounces from the creator Marmoset....
Best of luck and happy trading

Rav

Good idea. I better like the old thread... ;)

Forex Factory Journa RAV700?

rav700 said:
I am going to start posting on this thread again with regards to live cable trading .
After all this is the mother of cable trading thread for T2w....

Best of luck.....
I will post my analysis on here from today just like old times and lets make some pips together...
How can we forget the monkey bounces from the creator Marmoset....
Best of luck and happy trading

Rav

RAV - is this you over at Forex Factory?

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=9846

Are you still updating the journal you started there or is it abandoned?

"I think that gbp/usd asset will go up.
3PZAlNB.jpg

I think that the price will pass 1.5445 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 1.5315 or further.
2cedd2a96891.jpg

26oct2015GBPUSDH1.png

Traders must monitor the 1.5505 resistance level and the support level 1.5220 for possible breakouts. A possible scenario would be a movement towards 1.5305 support level where a break may lead to 1.5280 and possible to 1.5250 area. An alternative scenario could be a movement above 1.5350 and a testing of 1.5385 resistance level.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on gbpusd! Definitely, the show must go on:Dusdgbpv.jpg

I think that the price will reach 1.5510 level. After that, the price will return to the level of 1.5240 or further. gbpusdv.jpg