Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
Assuming that the nuggets are in the form of attachments, you can find them using this:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachment_browser.php

(dont know how you would filter by thread)
also, some nuggets are not links or attachments, just text.
good luck.

Those are also what I'm searching for. If I don't find many, or if the traders on this thread don't think it's a good idea, then we'll scrap the idea of a cable trading 'library' etc. I don't mind. :rolleyes:

ChowClown said:
...9186 anyone

Gutfeel: negative

It's NFP Friday, the big fireworks have subsided. I figure it'll behave like the other NFPs I've seen: sideways for the rest of the day.

One of them it was then!

and a bit more... :cheesy:

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 271
hornblower said:
Sorry marmoset , on which page are your predictions for today ?
have I missed it ?

I don't do predictions on NFP days. I scalp the sideways run-up to it, then go with the flow, then scalp the rest of the sideways into the weekend.

In hindsight my question was a bit silly: 9012 (or thereabouts) was the high for the year (May 17).

ChowClown said:
..aye, should've qualified that - early next week.

Aye, quite possible, it's only 90 pips away. If there's nothing major going down news-wise favouring the dollar or utterly discrediting eur or gbp...

reckon we will still see some move up today. May go down but will wait another signal. Caugt the last leg from 55..

Anything is possible It may go down and then break all the way to .93.. but the only thing that my cap it is the decision on Tuesday.. After that We can rest easy.. I think... Take each day as it comes..

It has gone form .18718 this week to 1.9027... Not bad for position traders...

Well, cable's been dead all day long, until 8.15: zoom up: +15 (at 10pips spread), zoom down: another 15pips, yo-yo'ing about: +6 and +4 pips at 5pips spread. Can't complain, my daily goal has been met and now I have this odd craving for a cold beer ;)

Morning everybody!

No news this morning, other than the bomb scare (curses!), looking for a sideways day.

I wonder if, after the longest while, we'll finally get to see a Big Ben again... French June trade deficit bigger than expect, Danish CPI pretty much flat with last year's.

Currently long at 9053, looking to fade the last spike down near the pre-Frankfurt low.

Got woken up by the cleaning lady's vacuum, did a quickie +17 shorting aforementiong downspike.

Marm,

we've started weekly threads for cable (and others) over on 'currency trading (Aug 7th - 11th)....'

cheers

Thanks wasp,

Was already wondering whether this thread went toes up... Be right over, see ya!

I am going to start posting on this thread again with regards to live cable trading .
After all this is the mother of cable trading thread for T2w....

Best of luck.....
I will post my analysis on here from today just like old times and lets make some pips together...
How can we forget the monkey bounces from the creator Marmoset....
Best of luck and happy trading

Rav

hornblower said:
rav700
A welcome return
we now post on a weekly thread ,
look for us on Monday

No problems mate......
I guess all I can say is here we go......

Best of luck guys see you on the thread on monday