Best Thread Live Cable Trading

EUR/GBP has come off support level and there appears to be an evening star on the 5 min cable chart and double top, so could be going lower from here, I hope!

Nice pre NFP congestion going on......... which way will it break though......... :eek:

In at 8950, out at 9000. :D

10pips spread at Oanda.

Payrolls up less than expected, so dollar-negative, unemployment overall rises from 4.6 to 4.8% (highest since February). My, what a headline!

spread's down to 5 pips now. Too bad I can't trade the follow-through. Daily grind's a-beckening.

wasp said:
Yep.... before this time!!!!

Hope you changed to long Zuke?

Yep..as soon as we hit 1:00 and the price still wasnt below 846, I closed my short for -23 and went long.

Forex Thread Library

I've discussed this with the other T2W team members and they too think it's a good idea to try and pull some of the trading 'gold nuggets' out of this thread and store them in an easily accessible place.

Whether this is going to be in a separate 'Sticky' thread, that we can add new links into when they occur on the main thread, or whether I set up a separate article in the Knowledge Lab is up for discussion.

I'm going to start at the beginning of the thread and work my way through it to try and find the trading strategy links/charts etc. But if anyone can point me to any thread numbers to get me started with then I'd be really grateful. :cheesy:

New weekly thread started for FX trading (for next week). This should in future help make those 'nuggets' easier to keep tabs on too!

Anyone who has 'nuggets' and chooses to post nuggets (if there are any) would be a fool to himself and his family.

JillyB said:
I've discussed this with the other T2W team members and they too think it's a good idea to try and pull some of the trading 'gold nuggets' out of this thread and store them in an easily accessible place.

Whether this is going to be in a separate 'Sticky' thread, that we can add new links into when they occur on the main thread, or whether I set up a separate article in the Knowledge Lab is up for discussion.

I'm going to start at the beginning of the thread and work my way through it to try and find the trading strategy links/charts etc. But if anyone can point me to any thread numbers to get me started with then I'd be really grateful. :cheesy:

Assuming that the nuggets are in the form of attachments, you can find them using this:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachment_browser.php

(dont know how you would filter by thread)
also, some nuggets are not links or attachments, just text.
good luck.

hornblower said:
next leg down i think is 718,
may have rest at 780,on the way down

but may test 9012 before that

just my 2 cts worth

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OK, I give up!

Where can I buy a crystal ball like yours?! :devilish:

stopped out and missed out on the late signal I'll just drown sorrows in beer me finks