Best Thread Live Cable Trading

zuke said:
LONG @387 10 lots, looking for 447. Stop at 357

moved stop to b/e now a free trade. Will start scaling out (3 lots, then 5 lots then leave 2 lots to run) at 447

EDIT: scaled out 3 lots at 444. +57 pips for the day. Still have seven lots running to my next target (530)

just close this one for 35 pips profit

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 145
Well, there's something for everybody in there :) Me, I got a nice "buy the rumour, sell the news" out of it, came back from -43 to close a hair short of my daily pip target.

Currently at work, so done for the week. Wish you all a nice *sunny* weekend!

zuke said:
moved stop to b/e now a free trade. Will start scaling out (3 lots, then 5 lots then leave 2 lots to run) at 447

EDIT: scaled out 3 lots at 444. +57 pips for the day. Still have seven lots running to my next target (530)

Scaled out 3 more lots at 477 for +90 pips. Will scale out 2 of the remaining 4 at 530.

1,2,3,4,5 A,B?,C? Probably some correction is due

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 174
Hi Guys,
I am watching the match no doubt but trading is trading......
I am putting in my ranges for the evening...... Let see how many trade I can get out of this one
The ranges for the next 10 hours so to speak are as follows......
1.8450 and 1.8411 = Just 39 pips so it is going to be very hard for gaining the pips that I req but it just means heavier pips haha......
I will place the order in now Short @ 1.8450 Stop @ 1.8475 and limit @ 1.8430 and then +5 pips from then on..Main Target is 20 pips
Long order @ 1.8412 with a stop @1.8392 Limit @ 1.8432 and + 5 pips from there on Main target is 20 pips...

Well orders are in let see what happens....
Happy trading everyone
Rav

Interesting Rav

Im hoping for a bit more action a large dump on cable looking for at least 1.8340 and also a bit of movement on the Dow looking for 10751

What match ?? :LOL:

Friday night the market is usually comatose, everybody in NY heading out for the weekend early. Hardly ever any surprises. Unless one of those Fed talking heads fumbles his wording. :cheesy:

dc2000 said:
Interesting Rav

Im hoping for a bit more action a large dump on cable looking for at least 1.8340 and also a bit of movement on the Dow looking for 10751

What match ?? :LOL:
Germany Vs Costa rica.....
I dont really watch football but like the world cup games as I like to back the weaker teams.....hahah

Also I totally agree with you on 1.8340 its definately on the cards and I would lay ma bets on touching that next week .....but dow hmm.... I wish I still had my shorts in... :cheesy:
Best of luck happy trading

marmoset said:
Friday night the market is usually comatose, everybody in NY heading out for the weekend early. Hardly ever any surprises. Unless one of those Fed talking heads fumbles his wording. :cheesy:
Sorry fed speech is that going on right now mate?????? :rolleyes:

rav700 said:
Hi Guys,
I am watching the match no doubt but trading is trading......
I am putting in my ranges for the evening...... Let see how many trade I can get out of this one
The ranges for the next 10 hours so to speak are as follows......
1.8450 and 1.8411 = Just 39 pips so it is going to be very hard for gaining the pips that I req but it just means heavier pips haha......
I will place the order in now Short @ 1.8450 Stop @ 1.8475 and limit @ 1.8430 and then +5 pips from then on..Main Target is 20 pips
Long order @ 1.8412 with a stop @1.8392 Limit @ 1.8432 and + 5 pips from there on Main target is 20 pips...

Well orders are in let see what happens....
Happy trading everyone
Rav

1st order in Long order @ 1.8412 with a stop @1.8392 Limit @ 1.8432

rav700 said:
Sorry fed speech is that going on right now mate?????? :rolleyes:
Thanks marmoset I dont know how I missed that.....aghhhhh
All trades are out in case of range breaking :(

Well I guess that is it for this week.......
I will see you on sunday when we are ready for the new week
Are we going to see 8000 or head back up to 8800.....the general bias is bearish from reading posts and clipets from various websites..
Has anyone been to asite called analyst-online at all am thinking of signing up....£7 a month but an overall view on anything you can trade.....
Well have a nice weekend best of luck for next week

Rav :cheesy:

Right, spent a goodly part of Saturday looking at historical NFP movements (Jan05-Jun06)

Here's my labour of love for your perusal ;)

Attachments

• NFP.zip
    537.2 KB · Views: 100
marmoset said:
Right, spent a goodly part of Saturday looking at historical NFP movements (Jan05-Jun06)

Here's my labour of love for your perusal ;)

Good job matey ;)

Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can find free quotes in forex (specially Pound/USD) to put them in my Metastock Software ?

Thank You