Best Thread Live Cable Trading

rav700 said:
I think its time for my 2nd order am waiting for a couple more pips up first will place the order in the next min or so........waiting..... :idea:
Short @1.8444 stop @1.8463 limit @ 1.8424

laptop1 said:
rav why do you trade from 8pm to 2am. is cos of work?
Yes mate cos of work and also....I am very comfortable with range trading between these times, as my target for the day (1 session) is generally 20-25 pips and to be honest...I am not a very good forex trader in volatile periods.....will take me some time yet.... :cheesy:

Also I can scalp with ease in these periods and there are no platform issues.....even if I make 30 pips I am happy mate....There is no stress as I put in the order at that level with a stop and a limit set ....sometimes I make some adjustments but 90% of the time I just let it roll... :D

rav700 said:
+10 pips@ the momment but I think I will move stop to b/e as I am a bit tired.....
Well I hope everyone had a good trade....
Anyone who lost there is always tommorow and it will be a better day...best of luck
I will be up for tokyo for opening trade if anyone is trading ...... :rolleyes:

rav700 said:

I have just closed my trade with a profit of +16.......
Need to do my analysis for tommorow...
That + 41 so far ..... :cheesy:

marmoset said:
Hi Rav,

Just in the door, went short at 32

Hello mate, how is it going....I was wondering where you went...I hope everything is fine mate...
I have been on a bit of a mini roll this week...using some of your methodology....
I am really getting the right ranges for the last week.........
Just wanted to say a big thanks for bring my trading back on track :cheesy:

So you are short @ 32...I am just aligning my trades right now and doing some charting....
Best of luck for you trades

rav700 said:
Hello mate, how is it going....I was wondering where you went...I hope everything is fine mate...
I have been on a bit of a mini roll this week...using some of your methodology....
I am really getting the right ranges for the last week.........
Just wanted to say a big thanks for bring my trading back on track :cheesy:

So you are short @ 32...I am just aligning my trades right now and doing some charting....
Best of luck for you trades

Oh, I went to work, pretty intensive, hardly time to breathe, let alone post.

Glad to hear my methodology has found its way into your trader's toolbox. It's not an alpha and omega solution, just another corkscrew to extract pips from the market.

Reversed position: long at 20 (16+spread)

marmoset said:
And first 10 pips are in the bag :cheesy:
Well done mate am off too sleep might wake upto see if tokyo hits my short again
Order entry @1.8445/44 and stop @ 1.8460 limit @ 1.8425/24
Good night Best of Luck :cheesy:

Hmm, out at b/e, :| EUR refuses to break through intermediate support 1 (M1?), Tokyo active phase starting in about 15 minutes, jockeying to get a good entry position for the upgrind. IOW, c'mon hit 27 again...

Hand hovering over mouse to buy... bah, in at 34 (30+spread)

rav700 said:
Well done mate am off too sleep might wake upto see if tokyo hits my short again
Order entry @1.8445/44 and stop @ 1.8460 limit @ 1.8425/24
Good night Best of Luck :cheesy:
one order got executed for 20 pips eache and there you go +20
Thats not bad for a nights work
Result

rav700 said:
one order got executed for 20 pips eache and there you go +20
Thats not bad for a nights work
Result
Grand Total= +61 but missed out on some other trades....
Well Have a good day guys
Rav

Sorry for the confusion yesterday guys in my posting....
I created a new user call fintrader because I wanted to create a journal under a different name with screen shots of evey trade and also wanted to post my statements...but I am just going to do it on my own web page now. I was getting suspicious of the other companies looking at my binary trades and also I had been given a bad rating by members on this board so I wanted to check who gave me this rating and why........

Sorry for the inconveniance let me get backt to trading now....
Have a good day
Rav :cheesy: