Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
getting another stochs signal to short.
will trigger if it dips to 573. 2 lots again.
25 risk again. maybe bail out 1 lot after 20 ?

I will be surprised if they sell cable for now . It is just choppy but going up I know I have lost so much points this week it is unreal. I cannot wait to get some direction in the market. I keep missing the moves as I am out or somewhere but not at the computer

coolTrader said:
I will be surprised if they sell cable for now . It is just choppy but going up I know I have lost so much points this week it is unreal. I cannot wait to get some direction in the market. I keep missing the moves as I am out or somewhere but not at the computer

You would think that me being a "supposed" trend-follower, I would know that. :rolleyes:
Dont know why I feel the need to second-guess and pick reversals.

i need someone to lead me to where i can get a system that will let me know on my pc when to enter and exit trades, particularly, i want to trade a few currencies, like cable, etc

morio said:
i need someone to lead me to where i can get a system that will let me know on my pc when to enter and exit trades, particularly, i want to trade a few currencies, like cable, etc

enter at 7am close at 10am.

pick a direction at random.

set a stop of 50 pips..

you WILL make money..albeit not much more than spread/costs

there you go, a system.

FC

I will take profit on trade at 630 getting bored now

Sounds good to me FC at least I wouldnt have got up for 6am this morning ( insert blurry eyes smilie )

morio said:

There's about a million of them here:

Trade2Win Boards > The Styles & Strategies > Mechanical & Systems Trading
Free Systems

And another million here

StrategyBuilderFX Community » Trading Strategy Development Center
Trading Methods & Strategies (Which is on www.strategybuilderfx.com)

Knock yourself out.

Nah won't go down just dip a bit

If ya wana see down I could hit the market wiv a "Big Bag o Cash"

shal we say 1:25pm and around 1.7645

He was entertaining

I would like a small move on cable, just to round the week off, shall we say 250 pips?

A relatively close stop though just in case Im wrong

dc2000 said:
He was entertaining

I would like a small move on cable, just to round the week off, shall we say 250 pips?

A relatively close stop though just in case Im wrong

Er, my dC2000 translator is broken... you're expecting what exactly ? A +250 pip range or move up from 7645 ??

down from 645

As it doesnt look like I can exit my long at 630 before the news I will move stop to breakeven and exit with a limit at 624

Last edited:
are we going to 767 today. the market never seizes to amaze me. Retail sales up in the uk as predicted. but there is the dollar side of things we have the consumer sentiments which survey's claim show it will be up. Will be looking for short if it gets there before the news. ie if it gets to 767 and shows a reversal signal will go short other wise up to 1.7800 ;)

Rather choppy still.

dipped today to cam-L3.
if it goes beyond cam-H4, is that a breakout Long ? ( above 1.7631 )

these cams may need further looking at.

trendie said:
dipped today to cam-L3.
if it goes beyond cam-H4, is that a breakout Long ? ( above 1.7631 )

these cams may need further looking at.

Yup, H4 is your entry and H5 is your target exit