List of Spreadbetting Companies: White Labels and Promotions

hi there

it seems that you are savvy but if so how come you have not seen this page

Spread Betting Bonus Offers

check it out and add it to your list as you are doing a good job

ps dont forget to update me if you find any more interesting ones

please let me know if you found this useful

thank you

Thanks. That's because they have a deal with the spreadbetting companies (and I don't because I'm just a forum member!). As they say, these offers are not avaialble from the companies' websites directly. I've updated the list.

Attachments

• Free account opening bonus - spreadbetting.pdf
    8.5 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:
The ETX Capital offer is also available via topspreadbettingcompanies dot com

strange this offer expired june 30 Tight Fixed Spreads £50 sbc but this one is still available until september 30 so you can take advantage Tight Fixed Spreads £50.

the way to guarantee a small profit is bet £2 per point in one direction and bet £1 in the other direction in another account

please let me know if you enjoyed this

Thanks! I'm not the one that likes to hedge opposite trades to take advantage of bonuses, but to use the bonuses to test new trading systems.

I've updated the list. Does it look better :)

Attachments

12.3 KB · Views: 374
Yes you're quite right, the terms have changed considerably.

Also I've noticed the City Index and Finspreads offers have expired.

Attachments

12 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Anyone have an account? Looks like the opening offer has been halved, and/or you have to deposit more to get it.

I still haven't opened an account yet, but I don't think I will. You used to need 500 Euro, now 2,000. They've made the offer worse that it was before.

As for Finspreads, their offer is back but I'm not going to put it on the list because it's not a real bonus because (1) you can't withdraw it, and (2) losses can't be offset. Although it was like that before, I shouldn't have left it on there.

Attachments

11.9 KB · Views: 294
i did the marketspreads at the time me and wife. we both depsoited £3000 in sterling and got £400 bonus both made losses got the refunds

was pretty smooth process

also got 1% cashback credit card deposit since they didn't charge for first depsoit

I still haven't opened an account yet, but I don't think I will. You used to need 500 Euro, now 2,000. They've made the offer worse that it was before.

As for Finspreads, their offer is back but I'm not going to put it on the list because it's not a real bonus because (1) you can't withdraw it, and (2) losses can't be offset. Although it was like that before, I shouldn't have left it on there.

Pretty sneaky in both cases. Still, who needs customers?

Hi Hacks. I'm with MarketSpreads. We put more of an emphasis on long term relationships. We also do very meaningful tailored offers for serious clients who want to trade with a discreet, proven operator based in Dublin. Best, John

Hi Hacks. I'm with MarketSpreads. We put more of an emphasis on long term relationships. We also do very meaningful tailored offers for serious clients who want to trade with a discreet, proven operator based in Dublin. Best, John

The terms and conditions of the offer state that the client must have a genuine intent to trade on an ongoing basis. Does that mean that you will reverse the refund if a client makes a withdrawal immediately after receiving it?

The terms and conditions of the offer state that the client must have a genuine intent to trade on an ongoing basis. Does that mean that you will reverse the refund if a client makes a withdrawal immediately after receiving it?
No. Once the refund is awarded it's yours. The refund offer is designed as a safety net to help newer traders with their confidence while they get to grips with the disciplines necessary with spread trading.

No. Once the refund is awarded it's yours. The refund offer is designed as a safety net to help newer traders with their confidence while they get to grips with the disciplines necessary with spread trading.

Your account opening form seems to be at an ordinary http address, rather than a secure site? Also, if someone applies to open an account and your promotional offer changes again, which will the client receive? Presumably we would be eligible for the one in force when the form was submitted, not when the account is funded or the first trade was made?

So what is the purpose of this term then?

Hi everyone,

1. One of the Intertrader offers has ended.
2. City Index have a "Risk Free Trade" promotion where they will refund upto £200 on the first trade only - I shall be posting a new copy of the list as soon as I have updated it.