Liquid Millionaire, ISACO, Stephen Sutherland

Just read the book, complete piffle. In the days of old I visited Darren Winters and Greg Seckers seminars - fascinating how they get the crowd all whipped up - and I felt this book was the same thing.

The difference? Those seminars are at least up front about what they are about and only cost you your time (unless you are daft enough to sign up). This book purports to be an investment tool that in many cases - mine included - has been purchased. Ok, I bought it on ebay for 99p plus p&p but even so I feel royally ripped off for buying a glossy advert.

The funniest chapter in the book was about compounding, with examples given on how to make millions by just making returns of 30% a year for 10-20 years. What a joke.

Hi have been called by ISACO, does anyone have any recent experience, I've been scammed before by SpiritON Media, any help much appreciated.

Hi have been called by ISACO, does anyone have any recent experience, I've been scammed before by SpiritON Media, any help much appreciated.

You're about to be fleeced again, read the thread and you'll see how these guys operate. The 'liquid millionaire' lives in a semi in Oldham or somewhere but of course he's going to make you rich. Forget about all these schemes, all of these guys are out to rip you off, just like the Spiriton crooks did.

You're about to be fleeced again, read the thread and you'll see how these guys operate. The 'liquid millionaire' lives in a semi in Oldham or somewhere but of course he's going to make you rich. Forget about all these schemes, all of these guys are out to rip you off, just like the Spiriton crooks did.

P, thanks, think you're on the money, least I had the t2w board to go to this time, once bitten..........

P, thanks, think you're on the money, least I had the t2w board to go to this time, once bitten..........

Fleeced, the best advice is to leave all investments alone otherwise your money is going to be at real risk again. Stick to Gold, savings accounts or any collectables you know and understand.

Have to agree with most of the posts here .. just read the book myself ! its the usual rubbish you see selling in the states, most of the book is repeated throughout and the returns the book claims is unbelieveable ... its a basic market timing trend following system which is nothing new ! these guys should be in jack schwager market wizards books !!

I am a client of ISACO and I am extremely pleased with their service.

Last year I got 19% growth (after fees) on my portfolio by shadowing Stephen and Paul Sutherland in their investment decisions.

I don't know a great deal about investing, but all I can say is 19% is MUCH better than the high street!! I just do what they both tell me to do.....it is so easy.

Stephen is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with, and Paul is also a great guy, very helpful and both are totally geniune.

It is the best financial decision I have ever made.....by a LONG way!!!!!

I can't wait for my portfolio to be over £1,000,000 (within the next 8 years).......and it will ALL be down to ISACO and the Sutherland brothers.

I can then retire and enjoy myself =)

Last year I got 19% growth (after fees) on my portfolio by shadowing Stephen and Paul Sutherland in their investment decisions.

I don't know a great deal about investing, but all I can say is 19% is MUCH better than the high street!! I just do what they both tell me to do.....it is so easy.

Stephen is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with, and Paul is also a great guy, very helpful and both are totally geniune.

I can't wait for my portfolio to be over £1,000,000 (within the next 8 years).......and it will ALL be down to ISACO and the Sutherland brothers.

Any factual evidence you will share? I doubt it.

You'll be able to buy the half of Oldham then.

Wow! That sounds great!

Where can I sign up? Are places limited? I don't mind paying more if that helps, this sounds like the kind of opportunity that is just too good to miss.

Stephen and Paul sound like really great guys, we're so lucky they're willing to share their expertise.

Wow! That sounds great!

Where can I sign up? Are places limited? I don't mind paying more if that helps, this sounds like the kind of opportunity that is just too good to miss.

Stephen and Paul sound like really great guys, we're so lucky they're willing to share their expertise.

Go up to their semi in Oldham and ask them very nicely, they might let you join.

theres only 89 copies of their book left as well..............

Any factual evidence you will share? I doubt it.

What kind of factual evidence do you need to believe me?

To be honest I really don't care what you think as we don't know each other.

The Sutherland Brothers are honest and genuine and very nice people. Stephen is one seriously talented individual who constantly beats the Nasdaq. I trust them both 100%.

Stock Market investing is LONG TERM....if you are after a short term gain and then an exit.....you will be disappointed.

After consulting with our finance director, and in the interest of our clients, prospects and future clients we feel it would be best that if we were to officially audit Stephen’s ISA Stocks and Shares ISA account, it would be best conducted by one of the four largest accountancy companies in the UK. The result of this would be a completely unbiased and transparent audit. I will be signing off now as I feel we have covered all the points brought up.

Please post future comments and questions to my personal email account paul (at) ISACO.co.uk

Also as I’ve mentioned on quite a few occasions now, if you prefer please feel free to call me on 0870 757 8554.

How did that audit go? I can't see any mention of it on your website.

:LOL:

The Sutherland Brothers are honest and genuine and very nice people. Stephen is one seriously talented individual who constantly beats the Nasdaq. I trust them both 100%.

Stock Market investing is LONG TERM....if you are after a short term gain and then an exit.....you will be disappointed.

What kind of evidence? Is it possible that you are as cretinous as you pretend?

The only source for the returns advertised are anonymous posters and the people running the business. There is not one shred of evidence that anything like the claimed returns have been achieved.

If one wishes to invest in (say) an M&G fund, detailed results are publicly available. The evidence for the claimed returns is there for immediate inspection by the regulator or indeed any interested party.

Proof in this case Filthy Rich ISA Blah Blah Ltd case could be a proper audit of the guy's own ISA account, for example. It sounds like he uses Fundsnetwork (from the use of the term "Cash Park") - in which case it will be easy to produce proof that his own investments have performed as advertised.

Aa an aside, are the one post wonders getting thicker round here, or am I just getting grumpier?

Proof, that's easy. I'll come and audit your trading account and post the result here. I will of course respect your privacy and not post your account details. In fact I made this offer to the millionaire himself a year or two ago but he never responded.

What bus do I get to the council estate by the way?

What kind of evidence? Is it possible that you are as cretinous as you pretend?

The only source for the returns advertised are anonymous posters and the people running the business. There is not one shred of evidence that anything like the claimed returns have been achieved.

If one wishes to invest in (say) an M&G fund, detailed results are publicly available. The evidence for the claimed returns is there for immediate inspection by the regulator or indeed any interested party.

Proof in this case Filthy Rich ISA Blah Blah Ltd case could be a proper audit of the guy's own ISA account, for example. It sounds like he uses Fundsnetwork (from the use of the term "Cash Park") - in which case it will be easy to produce proof that his own investments have performed as advertised.

Aa an aside, are the one post wonders getting thicker round here, or am I just getting grumpier?

Christ you are one massive prat!

I got 19% growth. Stephen's advice is superb.

I will be considerably richer than you and that is alll that matters lol