Liquid Millionaire, ISACO, Stephen Sutherland

Christ you are one massive prat!

I got 19% growth. Stephen's advice is superb.

I will be considerably richer than you and that is alll that matters lol

If you were rich you wouldn't be trying to make money pimping some affiliate scheme for this outfit.

Proof, that's easy. I'll come and audit your trading account and post the result here. I will of course respect your privacy and not post your account details. In fact I made this offer to the millionaire himself a year or two ago but he never responded.

What bus do I get to the council estate by the way?

The only reason I commented in this forum is because people were slagging off
the Sutherland brothers.

It is highly amusing the amount of abuse people hand out lol

Isaco is a superb company. I feel sorry for people who disagree.

the Sutherland brothers.

Well they were slagging them off, but not recently. Thanks to your timely intervention we've all been reminded about their ridiculous claims so well done.

When can I come to audit your account?

LOL.....I said I will be considerably richer....which is the future tense!

This is a complete waste of everyone's time so why are you even here? It can only be to drum up business and on that basis I suggest you stop posting this rubbish now. If not you'll be removed.

Christ you are one massive prat!

I got 19% growth. Stephen's advice is superb.

I will be considerably richer than you and that is alll that matters lol

The post I responded to was about evidence. I will point out again that no evidence has been provided - only claims.

You make the (unsupported) claim that 19% was achieved last year - 2012. 2012 was a very bullish year, and everything equity-based produced good returns. 19% is also meaningless without reference to this risks taken to achieve it.

You have no idea how wealthy I am and so you cannot possibly comment on our respective financial positions, either now or in the future.

As to being a prat, you were the one who claimed that being richer than me "is alll (sic) that matters". Given that I might be penniless, and given that whatever my situation our relative levels of wealth cannot possibly affect you in any way, on the evidence provided it seems rather more likely that it is you who is the prat.

What kind of person is it who places any significance at all upon how wealthy he might be in the future relative to someone on the internet about whom he has no knowledge whatsoever?

the Sutherland brothers.

The question before us at the moment is whether or not there is any evidence for the claims of success made by this company.

Does such evidence exist, or not?

The question before us at the moment is whether or not there is any evidence for the claims of success made by this company.

I have offered to prove one way or another if the claims are true. No response. I even offered to go up north to do it, no response. The prevously promised independent audit has either never occurred or if it has occurred it has not been published.

The evidence I can give you is that after I paid in my full ISA allowance and ISACO took their fees, my account year to date had grown by 19%.

Based on this fact I felt compelled to defend Stephen.

If you beat 19% last year well done!

If you didn't beat it, better luck next time.

I know sod all about investing......so I joined ISACO.

The evidence I can give you is that after I paid in my full ISA allowance and ISACO took their fees, my account year to date had grown by 19%.

To quote another member of this forum, "Christ you are one massive prat!"

An anonymous person making claims on the internet is not evidence. It is an anonymous person making claims on the internet.

I ask again, where is the evidence?

Also, what is your long-term experience of this outfit?

Anyone can have good years just by picking a few high beta funds and maxing this out while the bull market lasts. Get a good mix and most of them will keep boiling along for a while - they're run to do that. Of course they'll go through the floor when the crash comes, but so what? You've got the fees up-front, so if the punters want to go off in a huff, f*** 'em. Why would you care? You can always rope some more suckers in by telling them about the 19% you got in a good year.

Or whatever you want - make it 190%. Why not? You're not going to provide proof or even any evidence.

To quote another member of this forum, "Christ you are one massive prat!"

An anonymous person making claims on the internet is not evidence. It is an anonymous person making claims on the internet.

I ask again, where is the evidence?

The evidence is in my account and without being vulgar I could go out and buy a brand new Audi A6 Estate with last year's growth! Lovely!

Go and look what the Nasdaq has done since March 2009.

Let me help you out with this SW BJ. You're obviously struggling.

"I've seen a lot of people slagging off the predictive potential of an itchy ball-sack and potent flatulence.

Well, I made 50% last year by buying every time my scrotum starting itching, and selling every time I let one off, as long as it was really eggy."

That is not evidence, still less proof.

"Well, you're a prat. I really do make lots of cash from my itchy balls and rotten guts."

That is still not evidence, nor is it proof.

"I've seen a lot of people slagging off the predictive potential of an itchy ball-sack and potent flatulence.

Well, I made 50% last year by buying every time my scrotum starting itching, and selling every time I let one off, as long as it was really eggy."

no he has proof as he can buy a brand new Audi estate. This site is full of pansies. I am off for a run.

The evidence is in my account and without being vulgar I could go out and buy a brand new Audi A6 Estate with last year's growth! Lovely!

Go and look what the Nasdaq has done since March 2009.

That is not evidence (see posts passim ad nauseam).

That is merely an anonymous claim on the internet.

Oh dear lol

I see evidence whenever I log into my Fidelity account lol

Maybe your scrotum itches because you are poor and unclean lol

My scrotum is wonderful and doesn't itch at all.

It is so nice getting rich!

Oh dear lol

I see evidence whenever I log into my Fidelity account lol

Maybe your scrotum itches because you are poor and unclean lol

My scrotum is wonderful and doesn't itch at all.

It is so nice getting rich!

So my guess about Fundsnetwork was correct. That's nice.

Once again, you appear to be confused.

The unsubstantiated claims of an anonymous person on the internet are not evidence, still less proof.

Even from your perspective, the balance of your Fundsnetwork account would not be evidence. If you are telling the truth, that would (to you) be proof.

I must repeat the fact that no evidence has been produced to support any of the claims made. In recent times, all we have had are the unsupported assertions of someone who is clearly a moron (see posts passim).

So my guess about Fundsnetwork was correct. That's nice.

Once again, you appear to be confused.

The unsubstantiated claims of an anonymous person on the internet are not evidence, still less proof.

Even from your perspective, the balance of your Fundsnetwork account would not be evidence. If you are telling the truth, that would (to you) be proof.

I must repeat the fact that no evidence has been produced to support any of the claims made. In recent times, all we have had are the unsupported assertions of someone who is clearly a moron (see posts passim).

Go and look at what the Nasdaq composite has done since March 2009.