Limit Your Trading Hours

Just a bit my friend. 4 mins is a lifetime for you. 4 mins for me is noise. Still short term though in the grand scheme of things. Unusual for me to be in any longer than 5 days. Just let the market take me out. Usually 1-3 days at the moment.

Anyway to get back to the OP, plugged in for 18hrs per day, actively trading for anywhere between 5 mins and 5hrs every 2-3 days.

S'pose it depends on how you trade. What makes the difference for me though is being plugged into what's going on around the world, in all sorts of markets, in all sorts of geopolitical ways.

1pt move against - you soft @rse LOL

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant to call you an odious c0ck.

No more than 4pts usually. Like good comedy, it's all down to timing.......

Sorry, I meant to call you an odious c0ck.

No more than 4pts usually. Like good comedy, it's all down to timing.......

I've managed to refrain from doing any more additional trades on the ES, therefore i've wasted an entire 2 extra hours as planned on nothing. I don't plan to make any ES trades today unless its real nice... Think i'll finish for the day.

Congratulations. Bye honey.

Until one of the administrators pulls his finger out and answers my email, I wasn't happy keeping the post up there - it's on my blog though eminifuturesblog.com
:LOL:

Is this the quickest 'debut to flounce' ever witnessed on T2W? You wanted trafifc for your blog, I hope you're happy with the results, but before you go two things; firstly I find it odd that such an experienced trader as yourself (8 years) only recently discovers T2W and why...

Secondly I'm always doubtful of someone who says "I stop trading when I've reached my target for the day as I don't want to give back my profits". Anyone truly confident of his edge would have no problem continuing to trade throughout the day and throughout whatever conditions as their edge would be bombproof...you're obviously not that experienced...

:LOL:

Is this the quickest 'debut to flounce' ever witnessed on T2W? You wanted trafifc for your blog, I hope you're happy with the results, but before you go two things; firstly I find it odd that such an experienced trader as yourself (8 years) only recently discovers T2W and why...

Secondly I'm always doubtful of someone who says "I stop trading when I've reached my target for the day as I don't want to give back my profits". Anyone truly confident of his edge would have no problem continuing to trade throughout the day and throughout whatever conditions as their edge would be bombproof...you're obviously not that experienced...

Hi Black Swan, I think we may have started off on the wrong foot. Yes I did want traffic to my site, any blogger does and posting the articles here seem to make sense. According to T2W's terms this is allowed as long as it's not for commercial gain. It's not, the blog is private, there're no ads on it and I've made no money from it. Posting and contributing to this forum benefits the quality of the site as well I should add.

I am still really unclear why, having emailed you and others why I can't include the url on the end of the post. No one has answered that and instead using the opportunity in your response just now you're asking about my experience and why I have only just heard about T2W. I haven't, I heard about it ages ago and am registered under a different name, I re-registered under eminifutureblog since it made sense to do so (the blog itself is less than 3 months old).

As for my experience, I'm unclear why this is relevant to whether I can put a url on the end of my post? Anyway, I'd appreciate the opportunity to continue to post and add to the forum subject to getting clarification the url otherwise, we'll leave it at that and I'll post elsewhere.

Kind regards

Tim

I have experienced the truth that you have described in your long article not as a forex trader but as day trader of stock markets. Sparing long hours has nothing to do with amount of profit that you can make.
On a day in Stock Market I made $300 profit, just within 2 hours of successful trade but I tried for more and spared my full 8 hours and ended the day with net $100 loss. So sparing more time has nothing to do with making money from forex. Sorry I have not found any reliable forex site that allow me to trade forex with a small capital of $150.

I have experienced the truth that you have described in your long article not as a forex trader but as day trader of stock markets. Sparing long hours has nothing to do with amount of profit that you can make.
On a day in Stock Market I made $300 profit, just within 2 hours of successful trade but I tried for more and spared my full 8 hours and ended the day with net $100 loss. So sparing more time has nothing to do with making money from forex. Sorry I have not found any reliable forex site that allow me to trade forex with a small capital of $150.

Sorry but I simply disagree with this myth re. "giving back your profits". For a new trader, without an edge/strat/MM/discipline etc...yes it will happen, without a doubt.

But for anyone who has their edge set up and ready to fire they should be in a position to take that trade when it flags up, day or night. It should/could work based on probability, and IMO that probability may lessen due to, for example, volatility, news events etc...but not due to tiredness, or too much 'screen time'.

9 times out of ten your entry should work time after time..thereafter your rules kick in.