Libya wises up, realize that USA/UK Coalition are not to be messed with. Gives up WMD

Car Key Boi

I'M SURE GADDAFFI SAW THOSE PICS OF SADDAM CAPTURED AND THOUGHT TO SELF

"I WILL NEVER TEST"

O W N ED!!

-CAR KEY BOI,
HIPPIE HEART / CONSERVATIVE HEAD / DEBATING WITH DA BOI = PLAYING CHESS AGAINST A MIND READER / D N T !

Let's hope it's for real, then that's one step towards a better/safer world,perhaps. We can only hope.

what about the country with the worlds largest stockpile?

America?

MCGF

It's so cliched to make the comment you did.

Adding to Bonsai's comment, the ONLY reason why you enjoy and take for granted the luxury of free speech is because America was powerful enough to prevent you from being christened Vladimir and queing for bread for a few hours each day.

With the state of the world today, somebody has got to be the worlds policeman and I can't quite think of anyone else I would trust to do that. Can you?

People talk of America as an evil oppressor but conveniently choose to ignore what they don't like to hear:

America didn't take over Germany in 1945 - it started rebuilding it for the German people then returned government to the German people.

Likewise Japan.

Likewise Iraq.

Try this starter for ten - Which country provided most of the food and medicine Aid to the people of Afghanistan while the mad Taliban were causing terror. AMERICA. Now don't try telling me they did that for the oil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Darren - BRITISH

Lol!

Like the way u read so much into what I said seeing as it was merely a hypothetical question and not any real type of statement.

I love america, having been there several times and plan to buy a place there-conflicts a bit with the me thinking there an evil repressor bit i guess but gee what a hypocrite i am!

But u cant honestly say that anyone having WMDs is safe for the world-its a tad hypocritical to sell other countries these weapons then want to destroy them after in case they might use them?

Darren.

You must be quite young,you sound like my 9 year old talking about MAN.UTD !

You are talking of a country that has bombed 29 countries since WW2 killing a few million along the way(could you name those countries)?A country that supported the Taliban against the USSR,a country that has supported the only terrorist threat to England,a country that sent one of their top officials to show Saddam how to use chemical weapons against the Iranians.I coud go on and on but it gets boring after a while!!

Can't understand why they unable to find proof of WMD in Iraq.Surely the US must keep receipts????

Well said Johnk.

The mafia gang that inhabits the White ( or should I say Sh**e ) House these days are the worst hypocrites imaginable - not to mention the most corrupt and murderous.

johnk49 said:

Can't understand why they unable to find proof of WMD in Iraq.Surely the US must keep receipts????

Very true johnk, they should at least be able to find what they delivered in the 80's, as part of Donald Goering Rumsfelds deal with Saddam in 1983. After all good old Saddam was an ally of the US, longer than he was their enemy. Well history repeats itself again and again. We never seem to learn unfortunately :confused:

Attachments

• lestweforget.jpeg
    lestweforget.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
....very good article...something that will never be printed in west...

...it proves one point that politicians have knack of 'brainwashing' the public..and 'conditioned' public are easily led - as they have lost the ability and intelligence to question or interrogate......

well that's as may be.

Now what about the UK?

Now let me see.. we exported arma to Iraq, invaded them in 1922, bombed them, fought WW2 in Iraq, supported Jordan ( a keen supporter of SH) etcetc..

So lets have some show trials in the UK.. First off. all Governments since 1969 when SH came to power? :)

Johnk49

Sometimes you have to get in bed with B******s to try and kick the even Bigger B*******S out.

If the US hadn't helped AFGHANISTAN (not the Taliban as such) then USSR would have taken over, then Pakistan next, then India..........

If the US hadn't helped Saddam in the 80's the Fundamentalist terror would have started years earlier than it did.

You may have noticed that the US hasn't chosen to bomb countries that act as normal standards dictate - it certainly has the capability to do so.

I notice you never mentioned Bosnia, which the European Union ask the US to bomb on it's behalf.

You need to look at the bigger picture.

I trust your son hasn't got a Soviet name, and your family don't join bread queues each morning? You can thank ONLY the USA for that!

If you had to befriend and help a right evil B*****d in order to protect your family, I suggest you would do so. Any decent person would.

PS. There wouldn't be much use for this site if the USSR had not been prevented taking over, BY THE USA.

"If the US hadn't helped AFGHANISTAN (not the Taliban as such) then USSR would have taken over, then Pakistan next, then India.........."

The "Domino Theory" was discredited after the US lost the Vietnamese war .. and the rest of the area did NOT turn Communist.

The US never managed to hold Afghanisatn, Britain failed and the US is just following history.

(BTW I suggest reading history does help in avoiding a repetition of prior errors)