Libya wises up, realize that USA/UK Coalition are not to be messed with. Gives up WMD

Car Key Boi

396 8
I'M SURE GADDAFFI SAW THOSE PICS OF SADDAM CAPTURED AND THOUGHT TO SELF

"I WILL NEVER TEST"

O W N ED!!

-CAR KEY BOI,
HIPPIE HEART / CONSERVATIVE HEAD / DEBATING WITH DA BOI = PLAYING CHESS AGAINST A MIND READER / D N T !

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Let's hope it's for real, then that's one step towards a better/safer world,perhaps. We can only hope.

bonsai

Veteren member
4,106 11
kept you and your family safe in bed for 50 years !

what about them ?

darrren

98 0
MCGF

It's so cliched to make the comment you did.

Adding to Bonsai's comment, the ONLY reason why you enjoy and take for granted the luxury of free speech is because America was powerful enough to prevent you from being christened Vladimir and queing for bread for a few hours each day.

With the state of the world today, somebody has got to be the worlds policeman and I can't quite think of anyone else I would trust to do that. Can you?

People talk of America as an evil oppressor but conveniently choose to ignore what they don't like to hear:

America didn't take over Germany in 1945 - it started rebuilding it for the German people then returned government to the German people.

Likewise Japan.

Likewise Iraq.

Try this starter for ten - Which country provided most of the food and medicine Aid to the people of Afghanistan while the mad Taliban were causing terror. AMERICA. Now don't try telling me they did that for the oil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Darren - BRITISH

MCGF

339 0
Lol!

Like the way u read so much into what I said seeing as it was merely a hypothetical question and not any real type of statement.

I love america, having been there several times and plan to buy a place there-conflicts a bit with the me thinking there an evil repressor bit i guess but gee what a hypocrite i am!

But u cant honestly say that anyone having WMDs is safe for the world-its a tad hypocritical to sell other countries these weapons then want to destroy them after in case they might use them?

johnk49

62 0
Darren.

You must be quite young,you sound like my 9 year old talking about MAN.UTD !

You are talking of a country that has bombed 29 countries since WW2 killing a few million along the way(could you name those countries)?A country that supported the Taliban against the USSR,a country that has supported the only terrorist threat to England,a country that sent one of their top officials to show Saddam how to use chemical weapons against the Iranians.I coud go on and on but it gets boring after a while!!

Can't understand why they unable to find proof of WMD in Iraq.Surely the US must keep receipts????

alanb41252

264 0
Well said Johnk.

The mafia gang that inhabits the White ( or should I say Sh**e ) House these days are the worst hypocrites imaginable - not to mention the most corrupt and murderous.

Andreas

109 0
johnk49 said:

Can't understand why they unable to find proof of WMD in Iraq.Surely the US must keep receipts????

Very true johnk, they should at least be able to find what they delivered in the 80's, as part of Donald Goering Rumsfelds deal with Saddam in 1983. After all good old Saddam was an ally of the US, longer than he was their enemy. Well history repeats itself again and again. We never seem to learn unfortunately :confused:

Attachments

• lestweforget.jpeg
    lestweforget.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock