Let's talk about the stories behind T2W names, shall we?

clylbw

454 4
Hi,

There are lots of interesting names here at T2W, behind many of which there are stories, I believe.

So would you like to talk about your story behind your name? :D

clylbw

454 4
clylbw

'clylbw' are the combined initials of my parents.

I am profoundly grateful to my parents as they have encouraged me to go after my dreams and supported me to do what I really want to do. Cheers, Mom and Dad; I could not have hoped for better parents.

Last edited:

BBB

Experienced member
1,071 3
BBB- I had no real intention of adding anything to these boards. I needed to register though to read a thread. I just hit the first key under my finger a few times.

I was also reading Rem Of a Stock Op at the time. A few days after there was something about Brains, Bold, Boodle - a fictitious stock broker I think - that gave me the signature and half witted reasoning!!

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
I lived for 10 years in the far North of Scotland where there are many Gaelic/Norse influences. Rognvald is the original Norse version of my first name Ronald which in turn is a contemporary version of the Scots name Ranald.

JonnyT

2,560 22
In my younger days I used to:

a) play in a Quiz team
b) get blindingly drunk after a game of cricket

On one such Saturday we had a mock quiz amongst ourselves and I was struggling to mutter anything as my brain was addled.

Someone answered a question Jonny Tits (The answer was Jonny Bristol the singer) at which point I complained that they were getting all the easy answers. So they asked me the same question. Of course in all seriousness I answered Jonny Tits as I'd never heard of Jonny Bristol at that point.

Since that day I've been called Jonny Tits or JonnyT for short.

Another nickname is Sledge as I'm always pulled by Dogs but thats another story!

JonnyT

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Gottcha

Attachments

• pervaz-iran-map-m4332768-zoom-x-20.jpg
    pervaz-iran-map-m4332768-zoom-x-20.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 722

JJL3142

174 0
Rognvald LOL

If you blow up Cranfield you would only do £5 worth of damage !!

Trader333

8,606 932
I did a Fellowship at Cranfield a few years back and there was certainly more than £5 worth of damage to be done as there were plenty of aircraft there.

Paul

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
PV & A
There is no escape from my WMD's

ROFL

Paul
£5/£5bn - the government doesn't care so long as there are taxpayers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock