T2W Market Wizards

barjon

Legendary member
OK all you real traders out there who have been churning on about "dumbing down", "lack of quality trading stuff", "it's all about advertisers", etc, etc and/or "are only here for the lulz". What about stepping up to the plate?

Let's have some interviews with T2W's market wizards. I've cleared it with Trader333 who is happy to conduct the interviews as he has done in the past - go here Articles - Interviews | Trade2Win to see a couple.

So come on, roll up, tell us your story. I'll even do one, but it'll be wizard with a small W :) and I'm sure there's much more interesting stories out there

Contact Trader333 now - don't delay.

jon

I must do one so the masses send me loads of PM's asking me to trade their money/coach them and I finally gain the respect of the forum and anyone who drops by will know. My people will contact your people in good time :cool:

OK all you real traders out there who have been churning on about "dumbing down", "lack of quality trading stuff", "it's all about advertisers", etc, etc and/or "are only here for the lulz". What about stepping up to the plate?

Let's have some interviews with T2W's market wizards. I've cleared it with Trader333 who is happy to conduct the interviews as he has done in the past - go here Articles - Interviews | Trade2Win to see a couple.

So come on, roll up, tell us your story. I'll even do one, but it'll be wizard with a small W :) and I'm sure there's much more interesting stories out there

jon

I see the idea but I'd venture to guess most of what you will get is unknown or little known members doing interviews as a hidden attempt to get some business. I hope I'm wrong.

Peter

jon

That's a rogues gallery if ever there was one. Anton Kreil, Joe Ross, Alan 'colour charts' Rich, the guy from online trading academy and somebody called Kermit. How many of that lot are NOT vendors? Trader333 looks a bit like Arnie in that photo.

That's a rogues gallery if ever there was one. Anton Kreil, Joe Ross, Alan 'colour charts' Rich, the guy from online trading academy and somebody called Kermit. How many of that lot are NOT vendors? Trader333 looks a bit like Arnie in that photo.

He does look like Arnie, but a bit more approachable.:)

That lot are...well, if you have them round for dinner, you might like to discretely count the spoons before they leave.

that's the balance you guys'll put in

Can I tell you my story about Greg Secker? Actually I have two stories but I'm not sure I can tell you about the second one. I was operating under a made up name at the time.