Latest list of Junk mail merchants - Comments ?

NVP

Legendary member
37,536 1,988
Hey all

Since I seem to stick my nose into just about every dumbass database list and free trading guide available out there in the trading cosmos I do then get a lot of junk mail ............I can never be bothered to challenge how they got my name I just figure it comes with the Territory re todays marketing mafia....

heres the names of the latest batch that send me e-mails most days on the miracle systems I really should be buying from them

I cant be ars*d to follow up but if anyone has ventured into the sites and looked futher please comment here as its always useful to know the truth ....although i'm pretty comfortable that I know it already regarding these guys :cool:

will be pushing them all onto my filter list now so RIP ! :-

Abigail Harris - 500 pips a week system

John Davis - talking about Josh Martinez and many others in his avalanche of e-mails to me ...............

Jo Butler - another miraculous forex system that I must see

Mikey Jerou - on a young man who will make my fortune ......nice !

Ramon Ramirez - god knows what he is talking about

Josh Matinez - How rich do I want to be ?

Tom Scott - revolutionary winning systems at the touch of a button

David Green - a step by step guide to a fortune

thats about it

taxi for everyone above
N

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Hey all

Since I seem to stick my nose into just about every dumbass database list and free trading guide available out there in the trading cosmos I do then get a lot of junk mail ............I can never be bothered to challenge how they got my name I just figure it comes with the Territory re todays marketing mafia....

heres the names of the latest batch that send me e-mails most days on the miracle systems I really should be buying from them

I cant be ars*d to follow up but if anyone has ventured into the sites and looked futher please comment here as its always useful to know the truth ....although i'm pretty comfortable that I know it already regarding these guys :cool:

will be pushing them all onto my filter list now so RIP ! :-

Abigail Harris - 500 pips a week system

John Davis - talking about Josh Martinez and many others in his avalanche of e-mails to me ...............

Jo Butler - another miraculous forex system that I must see

Mikey Jerou - on a young man who will make my fortune ......nice !

Ramon Ramirez - god knows what he is talking about

Josh Matinez - How rich do I want to be ?

Tom Scott - revolutionary winning systems at the touch of a button

David Green - a step by step guide to a fortune

thats about it

taxi for everyone above
N

This Josh Martinez, son of Jared Martinez?

FX Double Down Trading Strategy Revealed FREE by Josh Martinez from Market Traders Institute | Jan 21, 2013

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...16-mti-next-step-financial-holdings-scam.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock