Knowledge to action, Secker against the grain

Well I have to stand corrected on this one. I recently attended his forex, then his stocks , then his options , then his futures courses, To do all that I had to pay about £12,000 with a 6 month coaching package of £800 per month but it really really really paid orf.
I started with $2000, and by the end of the first week I had made over $20,000. I asked my coach what to do next, he asked his mate (or partner) and they both said for $1000 they would evaluate some trades for me with their computerised equipment. I was skeptical at first but had seen these 2 lovely boys at a recent traders fayre so they must be all right. They even taught me about setting eezeY pivot points so that intself had to be worth it. The next week I made a staggering £300,000. My only mistake was to stop after this for a month. I bought the car of my dreams, but after I had a few nights out down the pub I was facing skintism again. Not to be outdone I contacted K2A again but they said I couldn't be helped because I had taken the advice of others as well as what they had taught me so I was no longer eligible for their courses. Not to be outdone, I went along to the next traders Expo and this time I met someone who promised me "wealth training". we had such a fun presentation that I had to sign up for his courses. Now this guy Winters had promised how to make money after I had got my entry strategy wrong in more than 50% of the trades so that has to be worth it. I paid some money (about £4000) I have to say I had covered most of the stuff on the K2A course but this time they taught me how to read candlesticks. Wow was this feckin impressive, they even had a spread betting company come along, another lovely irish fellow who showed us his programme and how easey it was to use. He impressed me with the fact that he told us all about how he was a boxer and had won championships at it and this was the way he approached trading. I was invited back to a meeting they have every 4 weeks for £50 and again I was coached by the same 2 nice boys who had covered the essential eezee pivot points after the K2A course. As there were about 500 of us on the evening presentation there wasn't time to go and give them each a hug in person but they have taught me how eezeY trading is. This time I knew how to manage wealth because that was the aim of the course.
I made all the money back I had spent and am now trading an account of £2,000,000. [/COLOR]I only need to work for about 1 hour per week and my returns are fantastic, I have left my job as a refuse collecter/wheel clamper/part time pimp, I now live 4 days of the week in my Bahamas beach hut and have all the trappings of the riches that trading grants as a right. And all because I answered an ad in the evening standard.
To all Trade to Win forum members, please do not knock these wonderful people who have taken the trouble (and the money) to teach me to be a trader with wealth beyond my wildest dreams.

Last edited:
Well I have to stand corrected on this one. I recently attended his forex, then his stocks , then his options , then his futures courses, To do all that I had to pay about £12,000 with a 6 month coaching package of £800 per month but it really really really paid orf.
I started with $2000, and by the end of the first week I had made over $20,000. I asked my coach what to do next, he asked his mate (or partner) and they both said for $1000 they would evaluate some trades for me with their computerised equipment. I was skeptical at first but had seen these 2 lovely boys at a recent traders fayre so they must be all right. They even taught me about setting eezeY pivot points so that intself had to be worth it. The next week I made a staggering £300,000. My only mistake was to stop after this for a month. I bought the car of my dreams, but after I had a few nights out down the pub I was facing skintism again. Not to be outdone I contacted K2A again but they said I couldn't be helped because I had taken the advice of others as well as what they had taught me so I was no longer eligible for their courses. Not to be outdone, I went along to the next traders Expo and this time I met someone who promised me "wealth training". we had such a fun presentation that I had to sign up for his courses. Now this guy Winters had promised how to make money after I had got my entry strategy wrong in more than 50% of the trades so that has to be worth it. I paid some money (about £4000) I have to say I had covered most of the stuff on the K2A course but this time they taught me how to read candlesticks. Wow was this feckin impressive, they even had a spread betting company come along, another lovely irish fellow who showed us his programme and how easey it was to use. He impressed me with the fact that he told us all about how he was a boxer and had won championships at it and this was the way he approached trading. I was invited back to a meeting they have every 4 weeks for £50 and again I was coached by the same 2 nice boys who had covered the essential eezee pivot points after the K2A course. As there were about 500 of us on the evening presentation there wasn't time to go and give them each a hug in person but they have taught me how eezeY trading is. This time I knew how to manage wealth because that was the aim of the course.
I made all the money back I had spent and am now trading an account of £2,000,000. [/COLOR]I only need to work for about 1 hour per week and my returns are fantastic, I have left my job as a refuse collecter/wheel clamper/part time pimp, I now live 4 days of the week in my Bahamas beach hut and have all the trappings of the riches that trading grants as a right. And all because I answered an ad in the evening standard.
To all Trade to Win forum members, please do not knock these wonderful people who have taken the trouble (and the money) to teach me to be a trader with wealth beyond my wildest dreams.

Are you by any chance a lady trader? Will you be back from the Bahamas on Wednesdays? If so I think you should join this group for some 'kick ass' fun.

Wealthy Wednesdays- Having an abundant mind | Sophie Gold

At Last an honest response from a real winner - Thanks so can I ignore the comments on this blog ?
KnowledgeToAction Traders University - Scam Course?: KnowledgetoAction Reviews & Testimonies

Good find.

READ THE COMMENTS CAREFULLY EVERYONE IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT GOING ON ONE OF THESE COURSES.

Failure to do so, failure to think before you buy, means you're going to waste ALL your money.

Secker is NOT a trader, he's a marketing man who just happens to sell a product to do with trading. There's a BIG difference.

I was asked to leave from a Knowledge 2 Action seminar...

First of all..

The video of the trader making 19k in 4 mins....look at the bottom right and you will see the 'play' button where you can rewind, go forward and pause the charts....now I wish I could do that with my real time trading and not a demo account like this with a voice over! I think anyone could rewind a chart, put a trade on an do a voice over! :)

Secondly the lady who was doing the seminar ( a slightly south African sounding lady? ) said that she was also a trader and did these seminars because it makes her 'feel good'... now... I asked her what % a trade she does, she replied 2%. I then asked her how many trades she does a day, she replied 2-3 in the morning. I then asked how many on average are successful, she said about 1 a day, or 2-3 on a good day. I then asked how much she started with and about how long ago, she said about 4k and about 4 years.

I then walked her (and the entire seminar of about 20-30 people) through the quick maths I was trying to do in my head...it was pretty crap maths, but it proved the point...

At 5 x 2% a day = 10% a week, or 40% a month or 480% a year. I then said " so you finished your first year at about 20k ? That's amazing! ( I was pretending to be loving it! ). I then asked if she withdrew any money or built her account? She replied that she was in full time employment in some back office of a bank somewhere and she left the money in her account.

Anyways, the conversation went on until I got her agreeing with me every step of the way to saying that she had earnt about 4.5 Million from trading 2-3 times a day at 2% by the end of just 3 years.... it's when I said.. " So at the end of the 4th year you would have had about £25 million in the bank!"

That's when she realised how stupid she looked, everyone else smiled and thought "scam" and I got a tap on the shoulder by some young kid asking me to leave.

Needless to say, Knowledge2Action ... very good salesmen, not so good on the trading front. But, nether-the-less no one can deny that Greg Secker is a very good business man, he found a niche, he exploited the nice, he got rich.

Shame about all the poor people he got rich from.

I did something similar once except I mention the fsa warning that was out at the time. Poor Australian chap presenting got a bit mad. Everyone walked out at the end without signing up.

This used to be called doing your civic duty,

Yes pboyles exactly right.

Like I think we talked about on another thread somewhere, I don't mind all the marketing, that's part of business. I just HATE pure out right lies.

Chris Manning , Darren Winters, Greg Secker ....... a useless bunch of chancers (well, at least Manning was a trader but he effed off back to the states about ten years ago.)

Wonder what happened to my thread ' Darren Winters - a software company' - we had a lot of fun on these boards with desperate Darren ...... and we took him down eventually. Twice bankrupt, what a ****** ....!

You have to laugh?

Cheers

Mayfly

Every now and again they manage to get the threads deleted, same with Baghdady. However there's so many unhappy customers that a new one always starts again. It's a game of cat and mouse.

Certainly do have to laugh!

Where there is a dream, there are 10 looking to sell it!

But, nether-the-less no one can deny that Greg Secker is a very good business man, he found a niche, he exploited the nice, he got rich.

Well, a good businessmen in my book makes money the honest way and has morals, ie sells or promotes good products for a fair price. Both of those are sadly lacking from Secker's business plan where its say anything to make money.

But to be fair, he shouldn't get all the blame, a fair proportion must must also go to the naive people who sign up to his course(s) thinking 2 days training can make them competitive against traders who've been honing their skills for years.

You don't take a 2 day course and then become a surgeon, you don't take a 2 day course and then compete with Tiger Woods, and you don't take a 2 day course and lock swords with George Carmen. But so many people think you can take a 2 day course in trading and then make more money over the next year than the top 1% of traders on the planet..................

interesting thread.
I've signed up and will be attending the course this weekend.
I've read through the posts, I've looked at the material and I'm convinced that this is the right thing to do (for me).
I know 3K is a lot of money but I'm interested to learn to trade.
I tried webminars run by a few brokers and they have been useful but they lack detail and they don't teach you risk management and discipline

interesting thread.
I've read through the posts, I've looked at the material and I'm convinced that this is the right thing to do (for me).
I tried webminars run by a few brokers and they have been useful but they lack detail and they don't teach you risk management and discipline

sorry to break it to you. You just flushed 3k down the toilet.

I suppose some people just have to find out the hard way. I hope the 3k is money you can afford to lose because it's lost.

interesting thread.

url

Very sad that this still goes on, offer people the prospect of easy money and all common sense disappears.