Knowledge to action, Secker against the grain

I am currently on a campaign to stop this marketing idiot in certain sectors. Before I was all for it because here is the way of the masses, the herd or wherever and my intent is to try to be on the other side of that trade. Now however it has emerged that he is moving into the market targetting those who want to prepare a SIPP. Totally unscrupulous.

I am currently on a campaign to stop this marketing idiot in certain sectors. Before I was all for it because here is the way of the masses, the herd or wherever and my intent is to try to be on the other side of that trade. Now however it has emerged that he is moving into the market targetting those who want to prepare a SIPP. Totally unscrupulous.

These guys will make sure your comments are deleted from T2W. There have been several threads about them deleted over the years. That's how this game works, lie as much as you want then threaten legal action when you get caught.

He was/is also a T2W sponsor but I dont want to get into that argument again!

These guys will make sure your comments are deleted from T2W. There have been several threads about them deleted over the years. That's how this game works, lie as much as you want then threaten legal action when you get caught.

He was/is also a T2W sponsor but I dont want to get into that argument again!

Well its still feckin here 3 months later. perhaps the penny is starting to drop that the world regards him as a leeching peedofile.

Well keep checking on it, once they discover it they will try to get it deleted.

Went to the forex expo in London last week. No sign of secker or maybe i didn't look hard enough. Win Wealth training were there, spinning the usual nonsense. A few more wannabes on panels.

They obviously didn't go big on my suggestion to change their name to Kash to Ashes then.

They obviously didn't go big on my suggestion to change their name to Kash to Ashes then.

There was one crowd there selling "Carbon Credits" as an investment. I would love to see the tree huggers get aboard the markets. They're all so fecking blind and gormless that receipt of their money would be a delight.:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Win Wealth training.

Got to love the crappy marketing gimmick names.

But as I always say, poor poor people that pay money to these guys. They should realise that success in this business is about 5000% harder than they, the marketers, would have you believe..........

They should realise that success in this business is about 5000% harder than they, the marketers, would have you believe..........
To be fair to the marketers, they have no idea themselves how hard it is. They are marketers - not traders.

There was one crowd there selling "Carbon Credits" as an investment. I would love to see the tree huggers get aboard the markets.
Understand where you're coming from, but don't confuse the intent of Carbon Credits with the reality of the investment grade asset.

Until that small child cried out, bods were paying those two weavers top dollar for lookalike copies of the Emporer's New Clothes.

Understand where you're coming from, but don't confuse the intent of Carbon Credits with the reality of the investment grade asset.

Until that small child cried out, bods were paying those two weavers top dollar for lookalike copies of the Emporer's New Clothes.

I still don't see where it can make money on the trading floor. It is pretty much a non-product (like futures I suppose) and it is reliant upon China and India playing along. The US has already showed its hand and its not good.
:smart:

Got to love the crappy marketing gimmick names.

But as I always say, poor poor people that pay money to these guys. They should realise that success in this business is about 5000% harder than they, the marketers, would have you believe..........

Very true. Another presenter was that Irish Tawt McGovern who backtested a strategy live using a computer programme. He had some impressive percentage figures. I wonder how many mongs actually believed him.

I still don't see where it can make money on the trading floor. It is pretty much a non-product (like futures I suppose) and it is reliant upon China and India playing along. The US has already showed its hand and its not good.
:smart:
If you think your manufacturing plant may exceed it's carbon quota for the next quarter, you weight up the cost of an option on CC against the cost of not having it. And this is in turn viewed in light of the order book and current inventory. If you’re unlikely to pump excess emissions, why pay the premium? It’s a balancing act. Like any insurance. So it’s as much a non-product as a Wheat futures contract is for Cereal Partners, but no less tradable.

As for tradability, the widely varying economic conditions globally together with the rather ambiguous bordering on precarious political buy-in from certain regions with regard to the detail makes it a PERFECT instrument to buy on the rumour, sell on the news.

Poor people who bought any of those Carbon Credits.

95% of them should realise this -

1. They know nothing about carbon credits, and
2. The people selling them will know A LOT about carbon credits and the general CC market

So what we have is a classic example of where the knowledgeable are selling to people who basically know nothing and are relying on the knowledgeable (who are also the sellers) for the majority of their information.

Summary: Chances are the naive investors will grossly overpay either for the 'investments' or via assorted charges/fees. But what makes this such a great business model for the seller is this - 95% of the investors won't even realise they've either bought overvalued investments or been ripped off in charges/fees because 95% of them will not have taken the time to properly research the market (I would suggest this would take at least a week if not a few months as it’s an extremely complex industry with heavy political influence – spend less time at your peril).

Moral of the story - NEVER get involved in things you don't properly understand and defiantly don't buy things from people/companies in the financial markets who will have clearly done their homework.

PS. Another thing for people to consider is why do you think this company (or others) target a show made up of retail investors. Would you think it has anything to do with my arguments above?

Agreed. I put this alongside the goofgongs who ring me up trying to sell me farmland in Africa to offset the floods in Pakistan.??????? WTF
I managed to get the price down from £1900 per acre, to £300 for a retention right for 5 years. Quite pathetic.

Agreed. I put this alongside the goofgongs who ring me up trying to sell me farmland in Africa to offset the floods in Pakistan.??????? WTF

It's a good story and with the right salesman some will fall for it. But who's to blame, the scammer or scammee?

Both, are as bad as each other. One for being a lowlife thief and the other for a) trusting a stranger with promises of easy money, and b) for not doing their own proper research.

Folks, the greatest information machine ever developed is what we're all on - THE INTERNET - LEARN TO USE IT PROPERLY IT CAN SAVE YOU BIG MONEY.

But if you don't know how to properly research then come ask us questions on boards like this. Many of us are happy to help you keep your hard earned cash away from the many many sharks out there.

It's a good story and with the right salesman some will fall for it. But who's to blame, the scammer or scammee?

Both, are as bad as each other. One for being a lowlife thief and the other for a) trusting a stranger with promises of easy money, and b) for not doing their own proper research.

Folks, the greatest information machine ever developed is what we're all on - THE INTERNET - LEARN TO USE IT PROPERLY IT CAN SAVE YOU BIG MONEY.

But if you don't know how to properly research then come ask us questions on boards like this. Many of us are happy to help you keep your hard earned cash away from the many many sharks out there.
Somebody with a few quid is backing this one. Its practically suliminal advertising on bloomburg. For anybody who gets a call about investing in "helping the world", stay well clear. This guy even tried to tell me that 20% of profits would go to the local farmers.???????????????????????? :LOL: WTF

Last edited:
I say again, poor poor people who dole out £2500 for a weekend's course.

Imagine how excited and optimistic they'll be when they walk out of the seminar ready to take on the world.

Now imagine 3-6 months later when all those 'power profit strategies' that they've been taught just don't seem to deliver............

Fear not everyone as there WILL be a solution. You'll soon find that the original course you went on didn't give you ALL the details. But for £999 and £59 a month you'll be able to get the some new strategies and tactics, used by some of the 'hottest' traders on the planet to pull in the big bucks (no doubt for 25 mins of work a day).

But then 3-6 months later those elusive 'super profits' are sill hard to come by............

Fear not everyone because there's a solution and that's the 'super traders advanced superior profits seminar' but hurry up because this is limited to only 4 people per month because it's imperative that 'secrets' you'll be taught on thge courser don't get out to the mainstream. Oh, and the cost for this is only £1999 (borrow on your credit card is need be because it's a great investment).

But then 3-6 months later you're back to square on, the profits aren't flowing and you've suddenly realised that the markets are actually incredibly hard.........

Still, there IS a solution, private coaching by 'one the world's top traders'. Yes, for £3,000 you can be mentored by a trading guru (been in the market's for 18 months) but places are strickly limited.

And on and on it goes till you have nothing left and the seminar promotors have all your cash. Then you'll wish you listened to people on the message boards........

That is a f***ing GREAT post.

(y)

Anyone who reads that and goes on to buy one of these bullsh1t courses frankly deserves to get robbed.

For anyone wondering, just look at the K2A website. Seriously, is there nothing there that rings a massive f***ing alarm bell for you?

Absolute and utter horsesh1t. Greg Secker? Greg HelmetCheese more like.

I think you should spend the money and find out for yourself if it is worth it. Clearly you are blinded by the possibilities and have totally disregarded the downsides ( greed has overcome fear). I can see that you are determined to do it regardless of what anyone says, you've even started a new thread asking the same questions. You'll know in six months whether or not it was worth it.

Hi friends,,,,sneha here, I really thankful to your comment,,,,I think nice and heavy work in this site,,,,thanks for share good ideas in this thread,,,,have a good day.........:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator: