Just2trade, anyone using them?

zteppo

Hi,

I`m considering opening an account with this broker because of the ultra cheap commissions but would like to hear/read some more reviews about J2T first. Anyone here that uses them and what do you think about them?

I`m interested in knowing how fast their executions are, customer service, trading platform, the ability to route orders.

Thanks in advance.

/Zteppo

Hi,

I`m considering opening an account with this broker because of the ultra cheap commissions but would like to hear/read some more reviews about J2T first. Anyone here that uses them and what do you think about them?

I`m interested in knowing how fast their executions are, customer service, trading platform, the ability to route orders.

Thanks in advance.

/Zteppo

i just opened an account with them. I have to wait til Monday to see their short list and decide whether to wire deposits

I'm curious about this brokerage too. The cheap commissions have lured me, but I'm wondering if it's cheap for a reason. I'm not concerned about software features, like charting software, or education, more on if the interface is adequate, if orders are filled with reasonable speed, things like that. Also, if they have a good short list.

Reading some reviews, they say, "Wrong cash balances and other account balance discrepancies." I don't like that. Any can confirm?

Anyone have any opinions on eoption?