Best brokers for US penny stocks?

Hi all,
I`m a longtime member of t2w, but writing for the first time today... (y) ... I`ve searched all other threads here, but cant seem to find brokers I`m looking for
On the t2w review page
Reviews - Brokers - Equities, Futures & Options

not a single Broker is listed for equities. :confused:

Anyone with any idea for good Brokers here in the UK/ Europe to trade
-US (especially OTCBB or OTCMKTS),
- UK
(and maybe European)
penny stocks?

I used to trade with E*Trade UK until they closed shop. Since then I`ve been using SureTrader for the past 8 months, but I`m looking to switch broker. The reason I chose SureTrader in the past was because they`re not subject to the silly PDT-rule (3 trades a week) and because we could open accounts not with $25Grand, but as little as 3K.

However SureTrader is now getting quite annoying for various reasons (for example: because they`re bases in the Bahamas, b. execution slippage, c. bad customer service and d. messy fee structure). :rolleyes:

Any other Brokers that are recommendable for non-US citizen/ non resident alien, to day-trade on the US stock markets? (No solely Forex brokers please)

Cheers

Trev :)

Hi all,
I`m a longtime member of t2w, but writing for the first time today... (y) ... I`ve searched all other threads here, but cant seem to find brokers I`m looking for
On the t2w review page
Reviews - Brokers - Equities, Futures & Options

not a single Broker is listed for equities. :confused:

Anyone with any idea for good Brokers here in the UK/ Europe to trade
-US (especially OTCBB or OTCMKTS),
- UK
(and maybe European)
penny stocks?

I used to trade with E*Trade UK until they closed shop. Since then I`ve been using SureTrader for the past 8 months, but I`m looking to switch broker. The reason I chose SureTrader in the past was because they`re not subject to the silly PDT-rule (3 trades a week) and because we could open accounts not with $25Grand, but as little as 3K.

However SureTrader is now getting quite annoying for various reasons (for example: because they`re bases in the Bahamas, b. execution slippage, c. bad customer service and d. messy fee structure). :rolleyes:

Any other Brokers that are recommendable for non-US citizen/ non resident alien, to day-trade on the US stock markets? (No solely Forex brokers please)

Cheers

im on the hunt for the exact same thing.. the closes iv got is plus500 they have a couple penny stocks but deep inside i don't trust them as iv read a couple of things that they don't like to pay out

im on the hunt for the exact same thing.. the closes iv got is plus500 they have a couple penny stocks but deep inside i don't trust them as iv read a couple of things that they don't like to pay out

Cheers mate,
I thought I was the only madman out here looking for opportunities and brokers in this niche. I`m sure I`ve contacted at least 8 to 1o brokers in the UK, Bahamas, Europe etc. Some of them didn`t even know something like penny stocks existed :cry: (n)

I`m currently with SureTrader (they were not bad at the beginning, but they`re getting weaker month by month). What broker do you currently use?

Cheers
Trevor

Cheers mate,
I thought I was the only madman out here looking for opportunities and brokers in this niche. I`m sure I`ve contacted at least 8 to 1o brokers in the UK, Bahamas, Europe etc. Some of them didn`t even know something like penny stocks existed :cry: (n)

I`m currently with SureTrader (they were not bad at the beginning, but they`re getting weaker month by month). What broker do you currently use?

Cheers
Trevor

haha i felt the same finding info in the UK for penny brokers is like finding hen's teeth.. sound's silly but i am using plus500 for some stock's the plus side to them you can deposit as little as £100 and they are regulated and based in london.. but iv never tride to withdraw as of yet but my account is fully verified.. il have to let you know what happens when that day comes.. my main platform us FXCM as iv moved onto trading currency and have had much better luck than trading stocks and i love the volatility.. a couple of times iv bought in and shorted at silly times and ended going into -100+ pip loss but when ever iv been in this situation by the next day it has hit its stop limit and iv managed to get out with a nice profit.. about 7/10 of my trades are profit but then again i am a scalper

Cheers

Hi,

I'm new here, as the matter of fact, this is my very first post. I wonder, if anyone here knows / is willing to share some information about online brokers that allow non-US citizen to open an account and trade US penny stocks.

Regards,
Dee

haha i felt the same finding info in the UK for penny brokers is like finding hen's teeth.. sound's silly but i am using plus500 for some stock's the plus side to them you can deposit as little as £100 and they are regulated and based in london.. but iv never tride to withdraw as of yet but my account is fully verified.. il have to let you know what happens when that day comes.. my main platform us FXCM as iv moved onto trading currency and have had much better luck than trading stocks and i love the volatility.. a couple of times iv bought in and shorted at silly times and ended going into -100+ pip loss but when ever iv been in this situation by the next day it has hit its stop limit and iv managed to get out with a nice profit.. about 7/10 of my trades are profit but then again i am a scalper

You kept trades open overnight, but you're a scalper?