just read "impossible to day trade by spreadbeting and earn money"

fmjvertigo123

i found this out before realising the spreads are too much. a friend of mine trades for a company and they srike a deal to lower the spread i thought because they trade soo much.

so how does the "normal" person day trade and make a profit then?

i found this out before realising the spreads are too much. a friend of mine trades for a company and they srike a deal to lower the spread i thought because they trade soo much.

so how does the "normal" person day trade and make a profit then?

If you day trade then you need to go DMA, but this isn't a guarantee of success.

Online poker websites have become increasingly popular in the last five years or so. Due to the fact that online gambling is a popular form of entertainment, online poker websites have jumped on the proverbial bandwagon in order to make some money of their own with regard to this type of enjoyable pastime. With that said, there are a number of online poker websites out there boasting that they are the best ones to use and ones which will yield the biggest payouts for online poker players. The hard part in perusing all of this advertising is trying to find out which online poker website really is the best one to use when looking to have some fun and perhaps make a little money as a result of this fun.