Journal Take 2 - Chart Patterns

EUR closing higher on currency meter.. along with USD - > implies sideways price action.

--

EURNZD has an M13 with the strength meter showing a trade on this one.
EURNZD1hr.jpg

EURUSD looks like meandering chop.. as long as its meandering southbound under 1.2862, that's fine.. Again 1000 EST expected to have some turn associated with it..

Chop is one factor, i'm feeling kinda weird today too.. Bullish level on EURNZD is 1.5647, going long above that.

Could be a bunch stops outs today, we'll see.

1.5652 Bullish ID on the EURNZD, currently long from 1.5677, stopped out once on 0.7 lot

IF the trade starts working, definitely trail an exit on EURNZD, in general, its tends to have smooth trends as i recall

if not, preserve capital, on to the next one

Apologies for the choppy trade. My rules have me holding.. Watching my kids this morning right now, makes trading interesting..

Shouldn't have exited EURNZD, its going now hahahhaha DOH!

again, apologies for the chop -- totally due to ME, not the rules or pattern trading.. in case that wasn't obvious

You can even use the D-point at 1.5669 as the stop loss level.

--

If anyone on this forum would like to collaborate, i am open to learning about other market contexts in which patterns can be used. I'll share tech with you if you share tech with me.

Good Trading to All. well, to all the people that effort to learn trading. Everyone else is my lunch. :)

coming in on that 1000 time target, actually in the window now. price has been rejected twice near 1.5700, maybe this will be the breakthrough in EURNZD. Otherwise, i'm sitting aside the rest of this chop.

Win some lose some... Stay with me for 2 weeks kids, most likely net results show net profit. Its there now, but to any newcomers - don't risk more than 0.5% of account per trade, and don't put too much faith in any signals i give! You need hundreds if not more examples from different markets over time to determine if a trading approach can work, and then working it is another level

Last edited:
See if this time target means anything.. Done - Out on EURNZD... actually I already was out earlier, but give up on hope for a trend now