Journal Take 2 - Chart Patterns

...so far so good :sleep:

audusd5m.jpg

That upper TL resistance is where i'll be getting out if the rate can get up there

Morning

Stayed up too late with AUDUSD, missed the EURUSD. Here's a shot into the past with Patterns and what was possible:

EURUSD1m.jpg

Check out the number of times a low pivot was correctly ID'd in the trend using ABCD. The green time line is when my day system said "buy euros, sell bucks"

The EURUSD has moved its expected daily range already, so i'm not looking for anything further here folks. Good trading All

Wonderful Friday to All

Here's what's on the EURUSD:

EURUSD1hr.jpg

M12 on the hourly. New highs, definitely looking like a low is in basis the hourly charts, new highs on higher volatility.. That low on the Daily may have come in yesterday.

Time Model had that 230 low, so it may be coming back in sync. If that's the case, watch out for a top around 400 EST, with possible resumption around 530, then a final top near 710.. No matter what happens (those are my first glance contextual clues as to what the times may mean), the times are 400, 530, 710, and then one more out at 900

The strength meter is in a position to reverse for a short trade, i'm holding long bias unless the 1.2956 breached. If that low is made, then i'll start getting short. For now, long

All right.. It could be a deep retrace. I'm out of the long, now automating shorts. I don't really like it. I was really convinced on that 1.3000.. Lose my opinion. My day system says sell, so that's what i'm doing.

AUDUSD looks to also be a sell.. could be a whipsaw in EURUSD, if time model holds true.

Trend swung back long in EURUSD.. i'm telling you this indy is a potato. It works great in certain trends. Whipsaws other times. Eh, not perfect, can still make money on balance. That'll have to do.

Strength has yet to confirm long again. In these situations what i do is wait for strength to confirm.

i'm long a little piece from 1.2979.. almost stopped out on that. Bull ID at 1.2961

All right, initial push up on EURUSD, 1.29855, rate should keep up to 1.3000 or higher

...provided that swing logic works for us here