Best Thread Joke of the day

1548620841617.png

This is a joke from an AI robot

A naked woman robbed the bank yesterday.
Nobody could remember her face.

Q. How many politicians does it take to change 1 light bulb ?

A. Well by the time they have found time to debate the issue fully and held a vote on it …………….

would need a referendum first surely ? .....

A therapist has a theory that couples who make love once a day are the happiest. So he tests it at a seminar by asking those assembled, “How many people here make love once a day?” Half the people raise their hands, each of them grinning widely. “Once a week?” A third of 
the audience members raise their hands, their grins a bit less vibrant. “Once a month?” A few hands tepidly go up. Then he asks, “OK, how about once a year?”

One man in the back jumps up and down, jubilantly waving his hands. The therapist is shocked—this disproves his theory. “If you make love only once a year,” he asks, “why are you so happy?”

The man yells, “Today’s the day!”

wish i hadnt looked on youtube ......far too much entertainment there..........

An Ozzie and Brit traders meet for a coffee.
Ozzie - Did ya come to London to tride mate ?
Brit - I tried really hard this morning.

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession. "Of course, my son," said the priest. "Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her." "That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest. "It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man. "Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk -you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest. "Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?" "Of course, my son," said the priest. The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?

DIVORCE HEARING IN ITALY
A man and his wife were getting a divorce at a local court in Italy,
but the custody of their children posed a problem.
The mother jumped to her feet and protested to the judge that since
she had brought the children into this world, she should retain
custody of them.
The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for
his side of the story.
After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and
replied: "Your Honor, when I put a coin into a vending machine, and a
Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or to the machine?"

:unsure: