Best Thread Joke of the day

rlyline.JPG

Quite possibly.

All this Brexit stuff has dulled your sense of humour!

Maybe, but what's this message about the past defining us.

The past is behind me and I usually flush it down the loo.

Don't carry luggage.

Our actions in the present define us in what we stand for and our future.

You getting melodramatic in your old age :cheesy:

:love::love::love:

Maybe, but what's this message about the past defining us.

The past is behind me and I usually flush it down the loo.

Don't carry luggage.

Our actions in the present define us in what we stand for and our future.

You getting melodramatic in your old age :cheesy:

:love::love::love:

"We are defined by our past!" Always been my quote on this moniker.

The problem with "actions in the present" is that you don't yet know the outcome – look at the past, see the results, make your judgement. That's what historians do: :cheesy:

Whatever ........ :):) But you've got to admit that with the present state of politics you definitely need a sense of humour.

"We are defined by our past!" Always been my quote on this moniker.

The problem with "actions in the present" is that you don't yet know the outcome – look at the past, see the results, make your judgement. That's what historians do: :cheesy:

Whatever ........ :):) But you've got to admit that with the present state of politics you definitely need a sense of humour.

Yes indeed you are right. Very true. :)(y)(y)(y)

Heard on "BBC Broadcasting House" from John Sergeant (talking of Eu mental attitude example):

"An Englishman and a Frenchman are talking about the monarchy and the Englishman says ‘doesn’t it work well in practice?’ And the Frenchman replies ‘yes, it does but it doesn’t work in theory.’"

Got to Love This Cardiologist...

A Honda mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Honda when he spotted
a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager
to come and take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage.

"Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the Honda.
The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine.
I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged, and then put
everything back in, and when I finished, it worked just like new. So how is it that I make £24,000
a year and you make £1.7M when you and I are doing basically the same work?

The cardiologist paused, leaned over, and then whispered to the mechanic, "Try doing it with the
engine running."

the above reminds me of the 2012 logo:

Attachments

• london_2012_logo_fail.jpg
    london_2012_logo_fail.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 137
Two cannibals were eating a clown – one said to the other: “Does he taste funny to you?"

Tommy Cooper :love::love:

Q. I weigh nothing, but you can still see me. If you put me in a bucket, I make the bucket lighter. What am I?

A. A hole!