Best Thread Joke of the day

The US has had white Presidents and now a black one. The rumour is that the Eskimos in Alaska are training up one of theirs after the latino one to come.

:)

Terrorists to be allowed to blow up ugly buildings

353-holy-demolition.jpg

Get that deja vu sensation.

Bells ringing let me see who's at the door. ;)

Saw me ole mate Bob yesterday, who has dementia. Nothing unusual there, but he was dressed up as a 21 yr old tart !
'Ere I says to 'im, wot's wid the clothes ?
'e 'ad a note glaspped in his hand it read, if you forget who you are ring Google on this number. Must have been a crossed line or summit.

Heathrow closed down again by another Boeing Dreamliner puffing smoke. Maybe they need a sprinkler system ! Or is it some subtle plot to close UK airports ?

Remember this guy ?
Apparently the tons of info was what any half competent security agency could have found out with little difficulty. On the other hand the general public probably couldn't have found out most of it. Which asks the question - just why are they so concerned ?

The foreign spying theme looks a bit weak !! That means they are really only blocking the public's knowledge. For the money the CIA, NSA etc. are paid might seem a high price.

Attachments

• Snowden.jpg
    Snowden.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 642
Remember this guy ?
Apparently the tons of info was what any half competent security agency could have found out with little difficulty. On the other hand the general public probably couldn't have found out most of it. Which asks the question - just why are they so concerned ?

The foreign spying theme looks a bit weak !! That means they are really only blocking the public's knowledge. For the money the CIA, NSA etc. are paid might seem a high price.

No, I have no idea who this guy is and have no idea what you are talking about!
Is this meant to be a joke (Cos it's not funny)
or some sort of propaganda?

No, I have no idea who this guy is and have no idea what you are talking about!
Is this meant to be a joke (Cos it's not funny)
or some sort of propaganda?

Sorry you can't see the humorous side of this. Snowden has been leaking secrets. Trying to get asylum in Russia ( they have better sources probably ) or wherever some country would accept him. Not a big item on Thai news perhaps ?

Remember this guy ?

The man's a joke himself. He ends up in a closed repressive regime in Russia....so much for wanting a super open no secrets society :LOL:

The US and Russia are probably trying to effect some sort of covert deal so Putin can get back Russians who have sought asylum.

Maybe Snowden knows a lot more more sensitive info than he has disclosed and that's why the US wants him back.

Anyway I think it's a joke :LOL:

The man's a joke himself. He ends up in a closed repressive regime in Russia....so much for wanting a super open no secrets society :LOL:

The US and Russia are probably trying to effect some sort of covert deal so Putin can get back Russians who have sought asylum.

Maybe Snowden knows a lot more more sensitive info than he has disclosed and that's why the US wants him back.

Anyway I think it's a joke :LOL:

Agree and I always think if it is in public domain, they want you to think that way.

Hardly a secret. Microsoft Windows early versions always had 128-bit encryption for the US release and 40-bit version for rest of the World???

Ehemm - why would that be you think?

Everyone in the industry knows.

There are spiders all over the internet scanning pretty much everything written for items of interest. With VOIP also the spoken word.

The joke is on those who think and believe one has privacy. :LOL:

Not sure anyone cares imho :whistling

I was watching a TEDX talk, by John Lloyd (the creator of QI), and he was discussing the nature of intelligence. Anyway, it included this irish joke. (by the way, most irish jokes are not about how stupid the irish are, its about seeing things from a different perspective, and actually shows them in a very positive light)

An irish navvy goes for a job as a construction worker.
The boss decides to work out how knowledgeable this guy is, and asks the irish navvy to describe the differences between a joist and a girder.

The irish guy has a think, and says, "well, Joist wrote Ulysses, but Girder wrote Faust".

(I thought it was funny!)

"Last edited by John_Betong; Today at 3:23am. Reason: spelling: not my fortay"

Excellent John - two jokes in one! I think you mean 'forte', not fortay. The latter is a number between 39 and 41.
:p
Tim.

Whether or not you regard the elections in Zimbabwe as a joke, it is a fact that MUGABE spelt backwards is that old northern phrase -- now in the Oxford English Dictionary -- "E ba gum".