Best Thread Joke of the day

Well as the previous poster said,we all failed to see the humour in the video .
you said " the youtube comments said it all"
we are assuming , the comments had some merit of hilarity.

If you failed , then who's fault was that ? :D

'We' are not amused.

Lots of foul mouthed words - hardly funny...

So Jokes should be censored now ? gee talk about traders in a crappy mood after a NFP friday :LOL: , well nobody is pushing you to laugh just move on , the vast majority of youtubers found it hilarious , each to his own , didn't find most of the Jokes here funny either ...

So Jokes should be censored now ? gee talk about traders in a crappy mood after a NFP friday :LOL: , well nobody is pushing you to laugh just move on , the vast majority of youtubers found it hilarious , each to his own , didn't find most of the Jokes here funny either ...

Not censoring, just adding / voicing an opinion on public forum.

I was trying to point out that it was not just one person who did not find it funny but quite a few.

PS. Be interested to know what you think of this sort of story. There are few 'angry' words but no swearing. ;)

Technically not a joke more of a puzzle but hey I think it's well funny (y)

Enjoy...

Once there was a bus conductor, who was very rude to his passengers. One day a beautiful young girl, of around 18 years, tried to board the bus, but he didn't stop the bus.
Unfortunately the beautiful young girl came under the bus and died on the spot. Angry passengers took the conductor to the police station, who in turn took him to the court.
The judge was not at all impressed with him and gave him capital punishment. He was taken to the electrocution chamber. There was a single chair in the center of the room and a single banana peel at one corner of the room. The conductor was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. But to everyone's amazement, he survived.
The judge decided to set him free, and the conductor returned to his profession. After a few months, this time, a good looking middle aged woman tried to board the bus but the conductor didn't stop the bus. Unfortunately, this time also, the good looking middle aged woman came under the bus and died on the spot. Again angry passengers took him to the police station, who in turn took him to the court. The judge took one look at the conductor and gave him capital punishment. The Bus conductor was taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room and a single banana peel at one corner of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him. This time also to everyone's amazement, he survived.

The judge decided to set him free, and he returned to his profession again A couple of months later, an elderly gentleman tried to board the bus. This time the Bus conductor, remembering his earlier experiences, stopped the bus. Unfortunately the elderly gentleman slipped and died due to his injuries. The conductor was taken to the police station and then to the court, to the same judge.
Though he hadn't done anything wrong this time, considering his past records the judge decided to set an example and gave him capital punishment this time too. The Bus conductor was again taken to the same electrocution chamber where there was a single chair in the center of the room and a single banana peel at one corner of the room. He was strapped to the chair and high voltage current was given to him.
This time he died instantly! !!!!!!!!!! **
The question is why didn't he die on the first two occasions, but died instantly the third time??

Try to solve it yourselves. This is rather interesting and answer is perfectly logical. If necessary read the puzzle once again.

SCROL DOWN
! Still you couldn't, Then see below.........* *

Scroll Down FUTHER
think hard

Further down
common yaar.............

Further down
tired....?
wanna know the answer????
ok........ this is the Answer............* *

During the first two times, the conductor was a Bad one, therefore electricity didn't pass through. But during the third time, he was a good conductor, so electricity passed through freely and he died
!!!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: !!!!!!!

Not censoring, just adding / voicing an opinion on public forum.

I was trying to point out that it was not just one person who did not find it funny but quite a few.

If the video is bothering you that much you could log in to youtube and add your voice to the 2 dislikes on the video ;)

BTW your puzzle is tldr :cheesy:

If the video is bothering you that much you could log in to youtube and add your voice to the 2 dislikes on the video ;)

BTW your puzzle is tldr :cheesy:

Not much bovers mi these days Tar bro :)

You won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about it though :cheesy:

Might learn somefink too ;)

Probably the vast majority of youtube users are under 12 years old.
As for censorship, if somebody is going to post a video that simply consists of people shouting out offensive swearwords, there should at least be a warning.
Some of us have young family around when using the internet.

All this illustrates is how different cultures, have different senses of humour.
Tar, I am afraid us Brits do not go for slapstick humour or situation comedy.
Its needs to be a lot more intelligent and subtle to get us laughing.

All this illustrates is how different cultures, have different senses of humour.

Probably the vast majority of youtube users are under 12 years old.
As for censorship, if somebody is going to post a video that simply consists of people shouting out offensive swearwords, there should at least be a warning.
Some of us have young family around when using the internet.

They are certainly not under 12 years , anyway i am sorry if i offended your family by the language of my video ...

Atilla,

It seems unfair that they picked on the bus conductor and left the bus driver alone :)

What's with the banana peel in the corner of the room?

Thats what i was just thinking it could be a color/colour kinda of thing but i didn't want to bring it up , i for one a fan of black subtle comedy ...

Last edited:
Lots of foul expletives in this film...

BEWARE!!!

PS - At 6:48 min:secs through the clip they make the same point about the color/colour kinda of thing...

Last edited:

Very funny , was reading the comments on the video and here is some :

"We have greater diversity as we have the liberty to do so: the English is ours - you stole it in 1776. The English lnguage belongs to the Kingdom of England. You have no comment, not intitled to either in principle or in law - English law does not even today recognise the United States as a legal state. We couldn't be bothered - the Americans in essence and in fact are a complete irrelevance."

"this is why british comedy will always be superior"

"There's plenty of room for subtlety in American English, just in different places. I'll admit Brits do have the advantage when it comes to puns in that they have greater diversity of dialects and pronunciation in their quarter-million km^2 than the US has in 40 times that area. I'll also say that American media generally has less subtle humor and puns, but that's about the tastes of mass market audience, not a limitation of the language."

lol apparently this debate opens every time there is some sort of misunderstanding between US and UK audience :cheesy:

I liked this comment : " honestly couldnt give a f@@@ where anybody else is from, if it entertains me and i find it funny then thats all i care about. "

Thank goodness tar has found something humorous. I was worried I might have to air one of my filthy camel jokes.

:)

Thank goodness tar has found something humorous. I was worried I might have to air one of my filthy camel jokes.

:)

Is that the one that involves riding the camel to the nearest brothel or the 2 bricks?

YOU'RE A RABID ANTI-DENTITE ! :LOL:

I have to confess I had to look that one up :cheesy:

anti-dentite

Posted on July 18, 2010 | 1 Comment

anti-dentite - 1. one who cracks a joke about a dentist who recently converted to Judaism 2. quote: “You’re a rabid anti-dentite! Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. “Hey, denty!” Next thing you know you’re saying they should have their own schools.” – Kramer 3. quote: “…if this wasn’t my son’s wedding day, I’d knock you teeth out you anti-dentite *******.”- Mr. Abbott 4. episode