Best Thread Joke of the day

Moneys too tight to mention...

This tune like a scratched record stuck on my mind today. Round and round. I thought I just google it and I found these prophetic words... Just change the name to Busheconomics no doubt representing the lecacy of the big bang during Ragean and Thatcher years.

How crazy is that????

Enjoy... :clap:

I been laid off from work my rent is due
My kids all need brand new shoes
So I went to the bank to see what they could do
They said son looks like bad luck got a hold on you

Moneys too tight to mention
I cant get an unemployment extension

I went to my brother to see what he could do
He said brother Id like to help but Im unable to
So called on my father, father
Almighty father, he said

Oh money money money money
I cant even qualify for my pension

Were talking bout reaganomics
Oh lord down in the congress
Theyre passing all kinds of bills

From up there on capitol hill, weve tried it

Oh money money money money
Cutbacks!

Were talking bout the dollar bill
And that old man whos over the hill
Now what are we all to do
When moneys got a hold on you

Moneys too tight etc.

Were talking bout money money
Were talking bout money money

This tune like a scratched record stuck on my mind today. Round and round. I thought I just google it and I found these prophetic words... Just change the name to Busheconomics no doubt representing the lecacy of the big bang during Ragean and Thatcher years.

How crazy is that????

Enjoy... :clap:

Not much changes, even the great words ( copied from someone else's speech )
How the rest of us are such dummies to believe them defies logic.
When you finally see through the official and political bullsh1t one is too old to do anything about it except marvel at the absurdity of life

When you finally see through the official and political bullsh1t one is too old to do anything about it except marvel at the absurdity of life

Yes, one gets to a point in life when the realisation hits that nothing really matters at all and that life is totally pointless.

From that moment on you tend not to give a f**k about anything any more.

The FA have stated that Tottenham Hotspur FC are guaranteed to stay in the Premiership for another three seasons.

Autumn, Winter & Spring

BREAKING NEWS!

Burglars have broken in to Heather Mills' home and stolen her collection of prosthetic legs

Her condition is described as being "hopping mad"

Attachments

• EUUS.jpg
    EUUS.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,625
  • EUUS2.jpg
    EUUS2.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Palin.jpg
    Palin.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 246
  • warpzone.jpg
    warpzone.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 242
  • Fiscal_Conservatives.jpg
    Fiscal_Conservatives.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 252
  • myspace_emo.jpg
    myspace_emo.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
I was pulled over the other day for speeding. I say speeding, I was only doing 45 in a 40! This copper comes up to my window "Going a bit fast there weren't we sir"

"Well yes officer I'm in a bit of a rush"

"And what sort of rush allows you to break the speed limit "

"I'm late for work"

"And what job is so important that you can break the speed limit?"

"Well if you must know officer, I'm an a*rsehole stretcher!"

"You what?"

"An a*rsehole stretcher, see I get a patient and insert my fingers in, then i wiggle round a a bit so I can get my hand in, the I manipulate a bit more so I can get my other hand in. Then I pull apart the a*rsehole with my hands and fit my boots in, and then I stretch the a*rsehole until its as wide as my height from head to toe!"

"I don't understand sir, what would you then do with a 6 foot a*rsehole?"

"I suppose you'd put a helmet on it and give it a speed gun"

I didn't get away with it

I remember playing golf in India a few years back.

I was playing quite well and a crowd had gathered.

As I holed another putt,the crowd started shouting "Tiger!Woods!Tiger!Woods!"

I turned to acknowledge them but they'd gone,and that's when the f*ucking tiger came out of the woods.

I thought I had it cracked last week, total plan to make billions!

If Oleg Deripaska can do it then we all can, except that Aluminium Magnets DON'T WORK!

A young woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting.

Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro saw her come in to the clubhouse And asked, 'Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?'

'I was stung by a bee', she said.

''Where', he asked.

'Between the first and second hole', she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said, 'Then your stance is too wide.'

Two bankers walked into the building they used to own

You would think that at least one of them would know where the door was

Guy walks into a bar with a flamingo and a cat. They take seat and he goes up to the bar and buys a round. They drink them, and then a heated discussion ensues, with the cat ending the discussion with 'Well I ain't paying for it!'. The flamingo pulls a tenner out from between some feathers and hands it to the guy and he goes up to the bar and buys a round.
They finish this round, and another heated discussion begins. The cat ends up shouting, 'Say what you want, I AIN'T PAYIN'!!'
The guy then proceeds to go up to the bar and buys another round of drinks with his own money. At this point, curiosity has got the better of the bartender, so he asks the guy what the hell is going on. The guy responds, 'When I went to work this morning I found a lamp on the floor. I picked it up and gave it a rub to see if there was a genie inside it. Lo and behold, one appeared! He told me he'd grant me one wish.'
'So what did you ask for?' asked the bartender.

'I asked to go out with a bird with long legs and a tight p*ssy' he replied.

Reactions: KTF
Talking of pubs ..........

A gorilla walks into a pub and orders a beer. The barman quaking in his boots hands it over and is pleasantly surprised when he gets paid. The gorilla downs the pint in one gulp and orders another. The barman thinks he will have a bit of fun so he charges double the regular price. The gorilla downs it in one gulp and orders another. The barman is now intrigued so to make polite conversation he says " we don't get many gorillas in here you know ".
"I'm not surprised says the gorilla, at the prices you charge !"