Best Thread Joke of the day

Patrick was asked to give a speech to deaf and dumb people.He goes on stage say high to Dubliners . He squeezes his breast and pulls the nipple.puts his hands in both trouser pockets and rolls his hands and smiles with pleasure .Shamus pulls him off stage and asks What the hell are you doing?

Pat said" I just wanted to start by saying , Ladies and gentleman ,it gives me great pleasure".

Patrick overheard a conversation , that a trader became very wealthy , but regretted "If I had a pussy , I would become extremely wealthy ".

Patrick thought of getting clever and becoming wealthy , He goes for a sex change and borrows on credit cards , thinking "If it does not work out , I will be dead anyway , so I don't have to pay".

He joins a firm of Jolly rangers , starts trading for them and losses money .Patrick asked the jolly ranger "why am I losing money?".Jolly ranger says " I can block my emotions ,when I am losing ,I don't feel any emotions when I get screwed by the world?.We don't feel any emotions when we lose."

Patrick "Does it mean I have to have sex change to be successful trader , with the jolly rangers?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 109
Milkman visits the postman's home , his wife opens the door and he says "you are very pretty".She slams the door on the milkman.

Next day milkman visits the postman's home again , his wife opens the door and he says "you are very pretty".She slams the door again on the milkman.

Third day day milkman visits the postman's home again , his wife opens the door and he says "you are very pretty".She slams the door again on the milkman.

Postman's wife tells her husband about the milkman , he suggests "I will stay at home tomorrow and stuff him".

Next day the postman hides inside the home with his baseball bat , waiting for the milkman.

The milkman knocks on the door and he says "you are very pretty".

She says so what

Milkman says " could you please tell your husband not to chase after my missus ".

Postman runs to the toilet.

lol

darkie whats with the swamp land you builing a million dolla home there ;)

A man comes home every night to find his missus exhausted , so he wonders why.

Everyday he milkman delivers two extra quarts of milk and an extra packet of butter and postman comes and delivers cards "I love you"
He decides to colour her bottom every day , before going to work .
Wife is trying to figure out why he would do that.

He asks the postie and milkman about the gifts and cards .

Both claim Patrick is visiting with flowers everyday.

Last edited: