Best Thread Joke of the day

Jean-Paul Satre is sitting in a cafe revising a draft of his "Being and Nothingness". He says to the waitress "A coffee with no cream please". The waitress replies "I'm sorry monsieur we're out of cream. How about a coffee with no milk?".

Don't let's get depressed.

Attachments

• jokes.jpg
    jokes.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Nike have reviewed their brand image after sponsorship decisions around OJ Simpson and Oscar Pistorious and have decided to change their byline to "Just Don't Do It".

Breaking news that in the search for the missing Malaysian plane they have found the wings. They're now looking for the wongs.

If this is considered beyond the pale then please delete it with my apologies, but it didn't appear to break any t2w guidelines, only those of good taste.

Breaking news that in the search for the missing Malaysian plane they have found the wings. They're now looking for the wongs.

If this is considered beyond the pale then please delete it with my apologies, but it didn't appear to break any t2w guidelines, only those of good taste.
Classy, as always

Not classy at all but the timing is plainly wrong before discovering well being of passengers.
If the passengers are found to be alive and well then this becomes a non-joke.

If it is discovered that they have all perished, it becomes a joke in bad taste. There are plenty of others in this thread.

Given the disposition of the passengers is currently unknown it is potentially funny. That's what we all thought anyway, especially as it was a Thai chap telling it to us.