Best Thread Joke of the day

JULIAN ASSANGE ( the Wikileaks man )

Nothing in my young days hinted at the genius I was to become, but from the start I was alert to signs of duplicity. I was born in Townsville, Queensland on the 3rd of July 1971. My first memory was of a man in a green uniform holding me upside-down and saying ”Congratulations Christine, it’s a bloke.”
He was wearing a mask. “ What’s your game, mate ? I said. “ I demand to see what you look like under there.” He didn’t feel any need to cooperate. It was a nice introduction to the human race. As soon as I got the right way up, I shat on his fingers.
My parents ran a touring theatrical company in which people dressed up every night in clothes that weren’t their own and pretended to be other people in order to fool the people sitting in front of them, who’d paid money to be deceived. It was a disgraceful scam but nobody seemed willing to blow the whistle. So some nights, when I could still only crawl, I’d writhe onstage from the wings, point at the leading lady and hiss to the audience, “ It’s not really Queen Gertrude – I think you have the right to know it’s Mrs Marjorie Nobbs from Owl Creek Avenue !”
At the Ned Kelly Memorial School, I excelled in sums, needlework, writing and copying. At five, I sat beside Eric Ponting, who was much better at sums than I was, in order to look over his shoulder and copy his answers. Mrs Ponds told me my behaviour was wrong and that I must work out the answer myself. “But Ponting always has the true answer I replied. “And the truth should be available to all, especially me. Or are you saying we should spend our lives being satisfied with half truths? ”She gave me a clip around the ear and called me a mouthy little drongo, but I could tell my classmates were impressed.
Possibly as a result, I began to interest the fair sex. Even at five, I found many girls to be helpful and generous, in giving me Refreshers and letting me kiss them behind the Junior Surfers Shack. It was just innocent fun until the day Mandy Green looked into my face and said, “Joolsy Woolsy, I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours.”
I was puzzled . “Why should I do that ?” I asked.
Because it’s only fair, “she said.
I insist you show me yours, “I countered. “I have the right to the full disclosure of yours whatever it or they may be. But this does not mean you have an ipso facto nunquam delictus right to view anything of mine, because it is personal”.
“Julian, she said “Why are you so weird?” I was not weird. My resemblance to a spiteful albino rat could be startling to strangers, but my mother assured me I would grow into a handsome hunk like my stepfather. Unfortunately she dumped him to marry someone else when I was eight.
Next day at school I discovered Jarvis the stupidist kid in my class writing a note. When he went to the thunder-box at break-time, I stole it from his desk. It was a soppy love note to Mandy Green. That afternoon we were asked for examples of a simile. I read out a bit of the note where he says Mandy’s skin is like a peach and he would like to lick it. Mandy screamed, Jarvis went really red. Everyone pointed at him and laughed and jeered until he wet himself. Jilly Blaise called me a revolting little sneak, but I knew justice had been done. Nobody calls me weird.
A week later we were given a spelling test. I demanded to know the answers there and then. The teacher Mr. Whitlam, told me not to be silly.
“You were concealing information from children in a flagrant dereliction of educational principles,”, I said. “You are encouraging us to rely on guesswork, for which we will later be penalised.”
“No Assange, said Mr. Whitlam, “I just want to know whether you can spell kookaburra and wallaby.”
“Can you spell transparency?” I asked him with my biggest sneer. “Since you clearly don’t know what it means.”
I was sent before the Headmaster to be caned. “You’re a strange customer, Julian” said the Head. “Smart, clever sharp as a whip, but with no understanding of any privacy except your own. Also you are paranoid and insecure, possibly because your mother had a tough time with men and you’re always moving house. Ah well. Touch your toes.”
“I understand you must punish me to uphold the corrupt regime of which you are the local gauleiter,” I said, bending over.” But I think you should know there’s a blue ring platypus loose in the car park….”
He rushed outside. I had just enough time to make my escape
By J. Walsh

He fell outa bed
And landed on his head

:LOL:

Attachments

• Ians.gif
    Ians.gif
    1,015 bytes · Views: 674
Reactions: ian
Retirement

It was the postman’s last day on the job after 25 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing floats.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a woman in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the best shag he had ever had.

He staggered downstairs, and she made a giant breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.

When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a pound coin under the saucer.

"That was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what’s the pound for ?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you.

I asked him what to give you."

He said, fu*ck him, give him a quid.

The breakfast was my idea."

not a joke but a quote from some guy in school, there's posters/picture of a missing dog around school and there's a theory it's all fake and some guy says ' how can it be real you dumbasses, if the dog was missing they wouldn't have been able to take a picture'

====== PART ONE =======

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop.

Right away they go over to the bird section.

Gerry says to Paddy, "Dat’s dem".

The clerk comes over and asks if he can help them. "Yeah, we’ll take four of dem dere birds in dat cage op dere," says Gerry, "Put dem in a peeper bag."

The clerk does and the two guys pay for the birds and leave the shop.

They get into Gerry’s van and drive until they are high up in the hills and stop at the top of a cliff with a 500-foot drop.

"Dis look loike grand place, eh?" says Gerry. "Oh, yeh, dis looks good," replies Paddy.

They flip a coin and Gerry wins the toss. "I guess I git to go first, eh Paddy?" says Gerry. He then takes two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as his mate drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds followed by a "SPLAT’. As Paddy looks over the edge of the cliff he shakes his head and says, "Fock dat, dis budgie jumpin" is too fockin" dangerous for me"

====== PART TWO =======
A minute later, Seamus arrives. He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying a bag He pulls a parrot out of the bag, and then Paddy notices that, in his other hand, Seamus is carrying a gun.

"Hi, Paddy. Watch this," Seamus says and launches himself over the edge of the cliff. Paddy watches as half way down, Seamus takes the gun and blows the parrot’s head off. Seamus continues to plummet until there is a SPLAT!, as he joins Gerry’s remains at the bottom. Paddy shakes his head and says, "An" oim never troyin" dat parrotshooting nider"

====== PART THREE =======
A few minutes after Seamus splats himself Sean strolls up. He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying another bag. Instead of a parrot he pulls a chicken out of the bag, and launches himself off the cliff with the usual result.

Once more Paddy shakes his head - "Fock me Sean, first der was Gerry wit his budgie jumping, den Seamus parrot shooting and now you blimmin" hen gliding"

Family budgie dies so wifey goes to pet shop for a new one. She notices a really nice parrot (beautiful plumage) which is on offer for same price as a budgie. The assistant points out that the reduced price is due the parrot having previously lived in a brothel but on the other hand he is a very good talker. Wifey decides it's a bargain & takes parrot home.

Gets home, takes off the cage cover and immediately the parrot starts talking: "New place I see - very nice". The woman's two daughters come to observe the performance; parrot comments "2 new girls as well then". Just then her husband walks in, to which the parrot says " Hello Dave, nice to see you".

A man in the Florida supermarket tries to buy half a head of lettuce.

The very young produce assistant tells him that they sell only whole heads of lettuce. The man persists and asks to see the manager. The boy says he’ll ask his manager about it.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager, "Some stupid person wants to buy half a head of lettuce."

As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman has kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?"

"Canada, sir," the boy replied.

"Well, why did you leave Canada?" the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there’s nothing but whores and hockey players up there."

"Really?" said the manager. "My wife is from Canada."

"No sh!t?" replied the boy. "Who’d she play for?"

The family dog ran off last night.

I walked round the park calling his name for 20 minutes and still couldn't find him.

Our lass said I should look harder, so I shaved my head and got a tattoo.

I still can't find the f*cking dog.

Mr. Smith owned a small business. He had two employees, Sarah and Jack. They were both extremely good employees - always willing to work overtime and chip in where needed.

Mr. Smith was looking over his books one day and decided that he wasn’t making enough money to warrant two employees and he would have to lay one off. But both Sarah and Jack were such good workers he was having trouble finding a fair way to do it. He decided that he would watch them work and the first one to take a break would be the one he would lay off.

So, he sits in his office and watches them work.

Suddenly, Sarah gets a terrible headache and needs to take an aspirin. She gets the aspirin out of her purse and goes to the water cooler to get something to wash it down with.

Mr. Smith follows her to the water cooler, taps her on the shoulder and says, "Sarah, I’m going to have to lay you or Jack off."

Sarah says, "Can you jack off? I have a terrible headache."

A man was walking home alone late one foggy night,

When behind him he hears:

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright coffin banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the coffin bouncing quickly behind him

FASTER...

FASTER...

BUMP...

BUMP...

BUMP...

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him.

However, the coffin crashes through his door, with the lid of the coffin clapping

Clappity-BUMP...

Clappity-BUMP...

Clappity-BUMP...

On his toes, the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the coffin breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything,
But all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup!

Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...

And .............

The coffin stops!

Mr Hu brought the Chinese delegation over to the USA

Togethor with Mr. Wen, Mr. Wi and Mr How

They decided to leave Mr. Wong at home this time, closely watched by Mr. Wite

:)

The German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They not only expect one to know one’s gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign "Speedbird 206"...

Speedbird 206: "Frankfurt, Speedbird 206 clear of active runway."

Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven."

The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.

Ground: "Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?"

Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I’m looking up our gate location now."

Ground (with arrogant impatience): "Speedbird 206, haff you not been to Frankfurt before?"

Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944 but I didn’t stop."

Spot the *****... err Willy ?

Attachments

• What-a-Picture.bmp
    818.4 KB · Views: 240